[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings Tackle Bryant McKinnie arrested

Savage Beatings

What a freaking loser this guy is. :wacko:

McKinnie went this nightclub, got thrown out, then at that time the police let him go because he decided to leave. He goes to a strip club for a while, then at around 6am he returns to the original nightclub to pick a fight again. Well guess what genius... NOW you're under arrest!

What a freaking loser this guy is. :wacko:

McKinnie went this nightclub, got thrown out, then at that time the police let him go because he decided to leave. He goes to a strip club for a while, then at around 6am he returns to the original nightclub to pick a fight again. Well guess what genius... NOW you're under arrest!

It will be interesting to see if Zygi and the Chiller apply their much-ballyhooed code of conduct......or not.

He's also one of the guys who was living large on the infamous Love Boat too. It didn't really come out in the official reports, but the guys at KFAN basically say he was one of the worst offenders according to the stories that they've heard.

My opinion of him on the field is not that high to begin with, so off-field problems just add to my negative perception of him as being a giant, but slow and lazy overpaid OT.

When he was drafted, all the talk about him was how tough he was because he got in a fight with a boxer down in Miami. He was helping a teammate out. So it's not like the team didn't know what they were getting. I think it his hilarious that in true "PacMan" form, he went to a strip club after the first tussle and ended up back at the original bar to get into more fights.

Also, of all the players during training camp, McKinnie is the dude with the shortest fuse before he gets into a pissy mood with fans.

Edited by MikesVikes

I wonder how long it took to write this story or any future story about a pro athlete getting in trouble. Just open up a word doc and it should ask a couple questions and the rest falls in place.

What sport - NBA can be defaulted in with a drop down that has NFL next on the list.

What team = Bengals can be defaulted with the Vikings next on the list.

What university - Miami can be defaulted.

Things mentioned in article without needing to be changed....

Nightclub

Stripclub

Post midnight

African American

Group of "friends"

Police called

Actually a very simple article to write nowadays/

I wonder how long it took to write this story or any future story about a pro athlete getting in trouble. Just open up a word doc and it should ask a couple questions and the rest falls in place.

What sport - NBA can be defaulted in with a drop down that has NFL next on the list.

What team = Bengals can be defaulted with the Vikings next on the list.

What university - Miami can be defaulted.

Things mentioned in article without needing to be changed....

Nightclub

Stripclub

Post midnight

African American

Group of "friends"

Police called

Actually a very simple article to write nowadays/

The funny thing is when I was reading the story, somehow I guessed what the team response was. They are looking into the incident and don't have enough information to report on it yet. They should cut and paste that one.

The funny thing is when I was reading the story, somehow I guessed what the team response was. They are looking into the incident and don't have enough information to report on it yet. They should cut and paste that one.

Good point. I missed that one. These freaking guys just don't learn.

What, is the Orange Crush before your time or was that when you were a Packer of Steeler fan? :D

Orange Crush

:wacko:

I was living in AZ at that time. No reason to be a DEN fan then, especially given that those teams had a snowball's chance in hell of ever beating a good team in the playoffs.

Of all the clubs in Miami he went to Club Space, that place is a dump and inone of the absolutely dumpiest part of town. He was lucky he just got into a fight and didn't get stabbed by a hobo instead.

dude dawg....have you been to the clubs in the twin cities? ....that place must be the bees knees yo.