[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how do you like your burger?

Bier Meister

I thought too "plastic-y" and prefer any others. Also reminds me of the Kraft singles (or as I called them "shingles") which I still find nasty. :D

:wacko: You need to take the wrapper off before putting it on the burger!! :D I hate Kraft singles with a passion; I love how they advertise that they are now made with "real milk".

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure it's just me, but I prefer just about any cheese other than american.... it's too... uh... milky? creamy? buttery? i prefer cheddar, provalone, jack, even gouda...

kan't stand amerikan kheese.

I hate Kraft singles with a passion; I love how they advertise that they are now made with "real milk".

Oh yeah, the misleading ad. They claim to say it is so wholesome since it takes 5 cups of milk to make 1 cup of that. With the omission of the less-known fact that most cheeses take 10 cups of milk to make 1 cup of cheese.

easy to bash american cheese, but (as long as we're talking about real cheese, not velveeta, "cheese food" or whatever) i have to stick up for it when it comes to cheeseburger cheese, that is one area where it works well. other cheeses are good too, but american just has a way of becoming one with the burger.

easy to bash american cheese, but (as long as we're talking about real cheese, not velveeta, "cheese food" or whatever) i have to stick up for it when it comes to cheeseburger cheese, that is one area where it works well. other cheeses are good too, but american just has a way of becoming one with the burger.

+1

I'll go one further. . .yesterday this thread inspired me to make burgers for dinner, and I put a big slab of VELVEETA on them and when it was melted it was a thing of beauty. Friggin masterpiece.

God Bless Cheese-Food-StuffsTM!!

You say tomaotos are disgusting yet request lots of ketchup. :wacko:

I know. Ketchup, it's like some kind of miracle food.

Toasted bun

cheddar cheese

mustard and ketchup

lettuce

burger should drip a little grease as you eat it.

And ketchup.

American cheese is just cheddar cheese and milk according to a show I saw. That is why it is so soft and rubbery. All the milk "waters" down the cheddar to make it more pliable and softer.