[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Confirmed signings

DMD

Even after they signed Samuel? That's a ton of money to spend on your secondary...

well, Sheppard will get traded and IMO the biggest need is a safety....in FA and in the draft so we can replace Dawkins when he unfortunately retires...

they also wanted Wilson because he played in a very similar system with the Giants that the Eagles run....it is actually the same exact system...and he thrived there...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the biggest need is a safety....in FA and in the draft so we can replace Dawkins when he unfortunately retires...

Does Dawkins have anything left in the tank for this year and next? I know he was injured last year and when he came back he must have still been feeling the effects as he didn't look like his old self.

Does Dawkins have anything left in the tank for this year and next? I know he was injured last year and when he came back he must have still been feeling the effects as he didn't look like his old self.

he should have 2yrs min left in the tank

Can this thread only have confirmed signings and not anything else. We do have the rest of the board to talk. This would make it easier to see the signings then make a new thread talking about it. It lowers the need to go to this thread to just read about someone talking about a player vs knowing something really happened and we get to be the first to know by reading it here.

SF:

isaac bruce, wr

allen rossum, cb

justin smith, de

deshaun foster, rb

dontarrious thomas, lb

edit: jumped the gun on briggs.... thought it was a done deal

Edited by Bier Meister

Can this thread only have confirmed signings and not anything else. We do have the rest of the board to talk. This would make it easier to see the signings then make a new thread talking about it. It lowers the need to go to this thread to just read about someone talking about a player vs knowing something really happened and we get to be the first to know by reading it here.

The problem with that is that we've had two confirmed moves fall apart... Fanaca's signing was not true, then the Shaun Rodgers trade, which was announced by teams fell apart as well.

Edited by piratesownninjas

+1 :wacko:

More reason as to why Boyd's question won't work. 100 different media outlets are saying 250 different things.

U are missing my point. If its not right someone can go on and say look its not right. Or incorrect information. But thats should be it. It no need for the other talking in this part of the forum.

U are missing my point. If its not right someone can go on and say look its not right. Or incorrect information. But thats should be it. It no need for the other talking in this part of the forum.

I concur, I obviously helped this thread go off-topic..

most of this stuff should be in a FA discussion thread...but as soon as I read something and have an opinion, I just tend to hit reply or quote...

it's a disgusting habit..

So what you're saying is we should add a Pinned Confirmed Signings Commentary topic?

I'm not missing the point. Unless you have everyone getting there confirmed reports from a single media outlet, we're just going to keep on getting false reports. But from here on out I won't post in this thread unless it's a confirmed signing.

Edited by piratesownninjas

(KFFL) Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears have re-signed free-agent LB Lance Briggs (Bears) to a six-year contract worth $36 million.

:D:brew: That seals the 'D' (well w/ a little work on the secondary), now lets work on the 'O' line! :D Add a little Turner :wacko: and we will be contenders.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Adam Caplan, of Scout.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have reached an agreement on a five-year contract with free-agent LB Demorrio Williams (Falcons). The contract is worth a total of $16 million with $5.5 million guaranteed.

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Denver Broncos signed free-agent WR Keary Colbert (Panthers) to a two-year contract worth $2.4 million.
Edited by Flypaste

(Rotoworld) Saints agreed to terms with CB Randall Gay on a four-year, $17.6 million contract. The deal is worth $6.7 million in the first two years.

Impact: Gay is a favorite of defensive back expert K.C. Joyner, will tackle, and excels at keeping plays in front of him. However, the Saints are arguably committing substantial money to a system-created corner for the second straight offseason. The move failed miserably with Jason David in 2007.