[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Briggs signs!

piratesownninjas

Can Briggs score? Hester will have to score 10 times on special teams and 7 recieving TD's if the bears have a prayer of being over .500 this year. Benson got some metal plnted in his foot, Mush and Berrian are gone, and so is the RT, right? About time the Bears spent SOME freakin money already. they best get Fitz or Hackett too, or that offense will make the Raiders look like the Colts.

Can Briggs score? Hester will have to score 10 times on special teams and 7 recieving TD's if the bears have a prayer of being over .500 this year. Benson got some metal plnted in his foot, Mush and Berrian are gone, and so is the RT, right? About time the Bears spent SOME freakin money already. they best get Fitz or Hackett too, or that offense will make the Raiders look like the Colts.

:wacko:

Ever since Thomas Jones took his production elsewhere, we haven't been the same.

:wacko:

Ever since Thomas Jones took his production elsewhere, we haven't been the same.

Did I miss something? Seriously.... what are you laughing at? Is that a shot at the Jets, another team with a horrible offense? I don't understand them releasing Mush, letting Berrian go, the only weapon they had, and now Benson has some metal in his ankle.... where will the offense come from? I'd like to see then Get Turner and a WR like the two I mentioned. Banking on Hester to be the only playmaker on offense is nuts.

Who's gonna throw it to them, Rex? :wacko:

... i was thinking "if i were a fa wr, i really wouldn't want to go to chicago."

edit: just so rovers doesn't get paranoid..... that wasn't a shot at the jets.

Edited by Bier Meister

... i was thinking "if i were a fa wr, i really wouldn't want to go to chicago."

edit: just so rovers doesn't get paranoid..... that wasn't a shot at the jets.

Berrian left to have Tavaris Jackson throw to him..Thats how bad the bears QBs are

I don't understand them releasing Mush, letting Berrian go, the only weapon they had, and now Benson has some metal in his ankle.... where will the offense come from? I'd like to see then Get Turner and a WR like the two I mentioned. Banking on Hester to be the only playmaker on offense is nuts.

Mush was a waste! I think 2007 was his worst season ever. He dropped a lot of catchable balls and was way over rated IMHO! Good riddance. Hester..............IF he has a brain, then he has the whole package. It's obvious he has the hands ans the moves. See below for other comments.

The Bears really are easy to make fun of. There's one reason this team will sit in mediocrity with occasional peaks once a decade. I know Robn has the answer.

The Bears need Javon Walker now.

Ok, Gil, you're giggin' me, but............I still like Bradley. :wacko: If Hester has a brain, add a pickup in the draft, I'm happy. I also like Clark signing. But then I love the 2 TE set. I also think Gilmore w/ really help TB in that area.

See this post....

If I were Angelo, I'd be on the phone with the Browns trying to make a deal for Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn. Even though they lost Berrian and Moose, they need to focus their energy on finding a long-term solution at QB. A good QB is worth a lot more than a good WR.

Robn, one word answer "McCaskey". Nuff said.

Understand. I've always said that even though the front office denies a "McCaskey" influence on this team, everyone knows it's there. He holds the purse strings. But add a little Lovie, whom I like, for the defense slant. Briggs and Berrian are managed by Rosenhaus. Contract terms/desires/cap are similar. Why did they go after Briggs vs Berrian? "D" overplays "O" in Lovie's mind, and I don't necessarily disagree w/ it. And I agree that a good LB is harder to find than a WR. JMHO. :wacko:

Mush was a waste! I think 2007 was his worst season ever. He dropped a lot of catchable balls and was way over rated IMHO! Good riddance. Hester..............IF he has a brain, then he has the whole package. It's obvious he has the hands ans the moves. See below for other comments.

Ok, Gil, you're giggin' me, but............I still like Bradley. :wacko: If Hester has a brain, add a pickup in the draft, I'm happy. I also like Clark signing. But then I love the 2 TE set. I also think Gilmore w/ really help TB in that area.

See this post....

Tommy --

What about Olsen? and the other TE we are sure to draft this year? Don't forget about Rashied Davis

The Bears really are easy to make fun of. There's one reason this team will sit in mediocrity with occasional peaks once a decade. I know Robn has the answer.

The Bears need Javon Walker now.

Walker isn't going to help with Grossman or Orton throwing the ball. The serious need for an upgrade at QB did not get resolved by re-signing these two.

Tommy --

What about Olsen? and the other TE we are sure to draft this year? Don't forget about Rashied Davis

John,

Long time no hear, Bro! :D

I still like Clark more than Olsen, but Olsen is the future. And I love the 2 TE set. Davis........ :wacko: ......I liked him more 2 years ago. Last year his production was half of 2006. I don't see him as a #3.