[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Turner is officially a Falcon!

Wolverines Fan

So much for Norwood

Yeah I was going to mention him and Dunn in my reply. They never really gave Norwood a chance... I mean, Dunn was reliable but by no means a game-changer. They thought Norwood could be a stud, but never gave him the opportunity to shine. Guess they knew/saw something we don't. Now, the question is, what happens to him? And Dunn?

Right, they're all rather short-ish, but Dunn's just a bit lighter.... although he does run between the tackles well for his weight/build.

Dunn has always been a much tougher runner than his reputation showed. Turner and Norwood seem to make their bigger plays on the outside. Dunn usually makes his on the inside. I think Turner can be successful running inside. Norwood must have done something to upset the coaches and personnel staff last year.

Oakland: Fargas, Jordan, Rhodes, Bush, McFadden? :D

Atlanta: Dunn, Norwood, Turner :D

Jordan and Rhodes won't be in Oakland long. Don't know how it's gonna happen but I see them rolling with McFadden with Bush as the "bigger" back and Fargas as CoP.

I think Dunn may retire. Or Norwood could just be relegated to third string

:wacko:

Oakland: Fargas, Jordan, Rhodes, Bush, McFadden? :wacko:

Jordan is expected to earn way more than he is worth this year, and Rhodes didn't please anyone last season. They are both off the roster soon enough.

Oakland will have McFadden/Fargas RBBC until Bush proves he can do anything, then he'll get thrown in the mix.

Edited by kpholmes

Jordan is expected to earn way more than he is worth this year, and Rhodes didn't please anyone last season. They are both off the roster soon enough.

Oakland will have McFadden/Fargas RBBC until Bush proves he can do anything, then he'll get thrown in the mix.

Kyle, Al Davis is your gm... He might take a kicker in the first...

Dunn will probably be cut.....Turner is a good fit for the power running game that atlanta will look to employ this yr....Norwood is the one who takes a big value hit....and on the other side sproles probably picks up some value as he will most likley see more duty

Oakland: Fargas, Jordan, Rhodes, Bush, Echemandu, McFadden? :wacko:

Add Echemandu to that mix.

Raiders | Team signs Echemandu

Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:15:25 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports the Oakland Raiders signed free-agent RB Adimchinobi Echemandu (Texans) Friday, Jan. 18. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Good signing.

Turner will help put bodies in the seats and sell some spamshirts. Drafting Ryan will help too.

I really think that Dorsey, Ellis or Long could be the pick as well... Mike Smith's philosophy is to build a d line from inside out... Dorsey or Ellis could be his start at building back up... Jake Long is a franchise tackle, and those are hard to pass up.