[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report on Sirius about Moss

peepinmofo

from Boston.com

Tim DiPiero, the agent for Randy Moss, detailed the contract with the Patriots in an email to reporters:

"I am pleased to confirm that Randy Moss has signed a three year contract with the New England Patriots. The contract calls for a total payout of $27 million with $15 million guaranteed, $12 million of which is in the form of a signing bonus. Randy is grateful to Mr. Kraft, Coach Belichick and Scott Pioli for agreeing to the terms of this contract. Randy was serious about wanting to stay. Because of Randy's record-breaking year, the interest in him was very high. Randy took less than he could have to rejoin his teammates."

who :wacko:

not pointing at you keggerz...or Big J

btw keggerz....i got your 'poking fun' jab in your post that got deleted and subsequently, my reply to you.

harmless.

butt somebodys covering swerskis a$$, thats for sure. that entire thread got deleted. :D

Wow at the Eagles pursuing him hard. They thought they had him locked up over the weeeknd. Randy taking another paycut; what is the world coming to?

+1...Moss at the #1 spot, Brown at #2, Curtis in the slot (a la Welker), a healthy LJ Smith...and, oh yeah, Westbrook coming out of the backfiled would have amazing to watch.

There can't be anyone claiming the Eagles are trying to make one last hard run at it with McNabb at the helm. He asked for playmakers, and they are doing their best on both sides of the ball. It'll be interesting to see, if the Eagles finally, truly realize they need a playmaker at WR, how hard they'll persue one in a trade.

Lito Sheppard, 2008 2nd rounder, 2009 1st rounder for Fitzgerald??

:wacko:

Daunte's career is over ... I doubt the "threat" that Randy would go some place with Daunte was ever a factor ... in fact I imagine the NE front office had a healthy laugh over it.

kind of true...they let Randy throw that out to the media just to save face a little...

make it look like he was shopping....nothing to do with football, just appeasing ego's

and everybody wins.

+1...Moss at the #1 spot, Brown at #2, Curtis in the slot (a la Welker), a healthy LJ Smith...and, oh yeah, Westbrook coming out of the backfiled would have amazing to watch.

There can't be anyone claiming the Eagles are trying to make one last hard run at it with McNabb at the helm. He asked for playmakers, and they are doing their best on both sides of the ball. It'll be interesting to see, if the Eagles finally, truly realize they need a playmaker at WR, how hard they'll persue one in a trade.

Lito Sheppard, 2008 2nd rounder, 2009 1st rounder for Fitzgerald??

PLEASE let it be Roy Williams....

hmmm...seems like TPTB are deleting posts (and threads).... damn shame.

It's ok, you can say DMD and WW, they do run this place. And yes, they will step in if they think they need to add civility to the discussion.