[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report on Sirius - Favre retiring

peepinmofo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been a Packer fan. But its a sad day in football with Mr. Farve retiring if its true. This man played with the game like it should have been played. For fun and the bonus they paid him for it. Thanks for the memories!!!

I have never been a Packer fan. But its a sad day in football with Mr. Farve retiring if its true. This man played with the game like it should have been played. For fun and the bonus they paid him for it. Thanks for the memories!!!

Well said. Thnaks for the memories Brett.

Sounds like he was upset that the Pack did not make a play for Moss.... he would have signed a multi year extension if Moss had become a Packer...

Guest Chappy

Thanks for all the memories Brett! He truly had an awesome career and was at the top of the list of players I loved to watch. I feel like John Madden now.

So 2 years ago it was the Bears winning the division and making it to the SB. It was the Packers last year winning and almost making it to the SB. This year it will be the Vikings as the Bears will finish 3rd in the division and the Pack will now slide a bit IMO and the Vikings are primed to make a run at the division and into the Playoffs.