[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Walker gets huge deal from OAK

BeeR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is amazing. What has Walker done to commande $27 million over the next three years? The last three years has seen him only play 25 of 48 games and score only eight times., His agent must have wet his pants once Al signed that contract. Maybe "Sen-Al" Davis thought Walker was still Moss.

I was thinking about taking a chance on him in a dynasty league just to see if he could be a semi-productive 3 or 4. Scratch that one off my list as he has gone off to where all WR's go to die!

:D

Walker hasn't done squat to demand that kind of money

Oakland is the LAST place I think I'd want to be as any WR, especially a WR

So Walker got paid but will not enjoy football in Oakland.

What's it matter what kind of money he makes??? It's not your money you are dishing out to him. I just have a problem signing a player with a major knee problem! Oh well... :wacko:

What's it matter what kind of money he makes??? It's not your money you are dishing out to him. I just have a problem signing a player with a major knee problem! Oh well... :wacko:

Because his first three years of this deal match up with Terrell Owens and Randy Moss. He hasn't done half of what they have, nor does he have half the talent that they do. He does however, have tons of more injury concerns.

The crappy part for the rest of the teams, this deal artificially inflates the offers Bryant Johnson will demand and on a personal level Lee Evans, who has one year left on his rookie deal.

Well done Al ya crazy bastage :wacko: