[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of the remaining FAs...

BeeR

Guest Chappy
I'd like to see the Colts get Dunn (though I seriously doubt they will even make a play) for starters.

Dunn wouldn't be a starter for the Colts rather a solid backup for Addai. :wacko:

Any freakin' DL or LB with a pulse. Crap, there's nothing in the cupboard in DEN right now and the store is running out of inventory. We're looking at starting Winborn at SLB & Engleberger was just resigned. :wacko:

Edited by Bronco Billy

Guest Chappy
Any freakin' DL or LB with a pulse. Crap, there's nothing in the cupboard in DEN right now and the store is running out of inventory. We're looking at starting Winborn at SLB & Engleberger was just resigned. :wacko:

Very true. As was the case last year, at least I know I can keep an eye out for RBs facing the Denver D for fantasy purposes.

I edited to fix the word "just" too.

Edited by Chappy

For the Vikings...

Bryant Johnson for sure (even with the Berrian signing)

Maybe Javon Kearse (if he can be had for cheap)

Possibly someone like Leftwich as a Vet backup to Tarvaris... meh.

Wouldn't mind one of the TE's out there just to be safe... maybe Bo Scaife?

What about the kids they drafted last year, Moss and Crowder?

No one knows whether Moss can play or not, since he was injured last year. Crowder looks solid, but doesn't do anything particularly well (ie - put excessive pressure on the QB or emphatically seal the edge on his side vs the run).

For the Vikings...

Bryant Johnson to the Jets (not that I am not pleased with my team's efforts thus far this off season).

As a Bryant Johnson owner in a dynasty, I'd love him to go to the Colts.

According to this post (and sirius) he has signed with the Bills.

No one knows whether Moss can play or not, since he was injured last year. Crowder looks solid, but doesn't do anything particularly well (ie - put excessive pressure on the QB or emphatically seal the edge on his side vs the run).

I'm kinda hoping Moss can play. If I recall, he did look good either in pre-season or real early beore he got injured. Think I promoted him from my DTS the week he got hurt :wacko:

Edited by Bring Back Pat!!!

For the Vikings...

Maybe Javon Kearse (if he can be had for cheap)

Possibly someone like Leftwich as a Vet backup to Tarvaris... meh.

Wouldn't mind one of the TE's out there just to be safe... maybe Bo Scaife?

I would like to see a QB as well.

Leftwich or Quinn Gray.

I wonder if Joey Harrington would be an option. Probably not though because he couldn't get it done himself so you probably don't want him teaching Tarvaris how to play QB.

As a Bryant Johnson owner in a dynasty, I'd love him to go to the Colts.
As a Colt fan I would too but never happen.

Also Harrington cut and no doubt comes cheap; would like to see the Colts sign him too.

Just off the top of my head...

Bryant Johnson

Ben Utecht if not him then Troupe to compete

Trent Green or Leftwich to back up Brees. I'd really love to see Leftwich get another shot, but I think Green might be a better option in the Saints offense.

Just off the top of my head...

Bryant Johnson

Ben Utecht if not him then Troupe to compete

Trent Green or Leftwich to back up Brees. I'd really love to see Leftwich get another shot, but I think Green might be a better option in the Saints offense.

Solid thoughts...... My only concern is the amount of money that Johnson would require. F'in Davis probably cost us any shot at that signing!

Re-sgin QB Craig Nall. He always did a fine job as a backup in the past for us. I think that he could do the same again for Rodgers plus he could potentially be in the mix to start. Possibly sign QB Tim Rattay too. He has starting experience but would be a solid backup as well.

LB Boss Baily or LB Brandon Chillar. We need an upgrade at the SAM position. Both guys fit our style of defense.

Re-sgin QB Craig Nall. He always did a fine job as a backup in the past for us. I think that he could do the same again for Rodgers plus he could potentially be in the mix to start. Possibly sign QB Tim Rattay too. He has starting experience but would be a solid backup as well.

LB Boss Baily or LB Brandon Chillar. We need an upgrade at the SAM position. Both guys fit our style of defense.

:D:wacko: If Nall is our starter, we're not sniffing mediocrity.

Change that to Trent Green.

Chargers:

Nobody really.

I like that they pay their own players with extensions and let other teams battle out for the turds.

I also like the compensatory picks they get by doing so.

If there was 1 thing to get in free agency, it would be a low budget veteran QB behind Rivers and Whitehurst.

No names come to mind since just about any of them will do.

:D:wacko: If Nall is our starter, we're not sniffing mediocrity.

Change that to Trent Green.

I'm not saying that Nall would be the starter, but he would provide good competition. Better than Mr. Concussion Trent Green IMO.