[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, we pelted Santa with snowballs...here's why..

Avernus

My fault. I saw that but glossed over it. So the question is which is worse: writing that drivel in an article or a book? Then part two of the question. Which is worse: having written that drivel or having read it and then republished it? (no offense Avernus) :D

:wacko: none taken...

Can you name another city whose fans have a reputation for being as classless as Philadelphia?

reputation as classless? probably not.....Philly definitely has the worst reputation

but reality? plenty (see New York, Boston, Cleveland, Denver, Oakland)

And wasn't it in Sam Wyche who had to actually take the microphone and plead with bengal fans to stop throwing things onto the field?

When philly fans actually injure a player/official on the field, we'll then be on even footing.

Unitl then.....we'll take the repuation.

Those poor, misunderstood Philly fans.............. :wacko:

Now, lets see them defend booing Mike Schmidt at the end of his career.

Edited by Menudo

I went to about 5 Phillies games during my childhood in the 80's....and he was boo'd in none of those games

I never saw him booed either but I read about.

Especially early in his career when he hit .220 and struck-out a lot

I never saw him booed either but I read about.

Especially early in his career when he hit .220 and struck-out a lot

yeah he was boo'd a lot...I just never experienced it...

it's nothing like what Burrell gets...I went to the game last year where he hit 2 homers.....and then some kid yelled for his dad on his 3rd at bat..."DAD HURRY, BURRELL IS UP!"....I accidentally laughed and the kid looked back at me...I just shrugged :D...

Burrell gets it the worst out of anything I've seen...but Schmidt was boo'd when he didn't perform up to expectations...something that Yankee fans do often, but that's because "that's what they do" :wacko:

yeah he was boo'd a lot...I just never experienced it...

it's nothing like what Burrell gets...I went to the game last year where he hit 2 homers.....and then some kid yelled for his dad on his 3rd at bat..."DAD HURRY, BURRELL IS UP!"....I accidentally laughed and the kid looked back at me...I just shrugged :D...

Burrell gets it the worst out of anything I've seen...but Schmidt was boo'd when he didn't perform up to expectations...something that Yankee fans do often, but that's because "that's what they do" :wacko:

Why are you so defensive ? :D