[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keith Davis Agrees to terms with Miami

Cowboyz1

I wonder how long it will be until he gets shot in Miami... That guy has a cloud following him.

You know I was thinking the same thing. Texas has lots of guns but Miami has a whole lot of shooters and is far more wild then Texas. Not sure Miami is the best fit as wild meets wild.

You know I was thinking the same thing. Texas has lots of guns but Miami has a whole lot of shooters and is far more wild then Texas. Not sure Miami is the best fit as wild meets wild.

I've been driving on the highways around the Dallas area far longer than Davis, and he's been shot at way more times than I, as I've never been shot at. Maybe it's more than just being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

One thing is for sure though, He's a heck of a special teams player.

Sometimes, and I say sometimes...when you are not from here origionally, you don't have roots, that have roots......You can kinda just hide and melt in due to all the diversity....but then again, trouble finds trouble.....and FLA seems to hold that down well....

I have driven the locAL roads and highways for many, many years.............and I have a good 63 bullet holes of all sizes to show for it..... :wacko:

Go Parcells.....and Davis, welcome to Miami......