[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans Sign Chris Brown

Guest Chappy

Guest Chappy

The Texans and RB Chris Brown have agreed to an undisclosed contract.

Brown actually has a decent shot to find a lot of action in HC Gary Kubiak's zone blocking offense. We sour on him a bit because of his injury history, but he could have value if he somehow beats RB Ahman Green for the starting job.

| March 13, 2008 4:54 PM

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5617478.html

Guest Chappy
Good to know!

You're fast on the draw with the Texans! :wacko:

Anything to help as I'm sure in the coming months I'll be on the receiving end of more than my share. By the way did you know that you and I joined on the same day? How odd is that?

Does Ron Dayne have a role with the team this year? Also, does anybody have the lowdown on Chris Taylor? I was high on him before he got injured last year, but released him from my practice squad in a 16 team league. Now a few guys have jumped on him like he's the next big thing.

Edited by General Itals

Does Ron Dayne have a role with the team this year? Also, does anybody have the lowdown on Chris Taylor? I was high on him before he got injured last year, but released him from my practice squad in a 16 team league. Now a few guys have jumped on him like he's the next big thing.

The coaching staff has said that they really like him and wanted to take a look at him in a larger role. But then of course this was before they tried to sign Dunn and eventually signed Brown. As far as live game action, he hasnt done much since his good game against the Browns 2 seasons ago. He spent last year on IR with a torn minuscus.

Dayne is still unsigned, but even with Green, Brown, Taylor, and Walker I still see nothing but a mess at RB from a fantasy perspective.

The Texans and RB Chris Brown have agreed to an undisclosed contract.

Brown actually has a decent shot to find a lot of action in HC Gary Kubiak's zone blocking offense. We sour on him a bit because of his injury history, but he could have value if he somehow beats RB Ahman Green for the starting job.

| March 13, 2008 4:54 PM

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5617478.html

Good to know!

You're fast on the draw with the Texans! :wacko:

Anything to help as I'm sure in the coming months I'll be on the receiving end of more than my share. By the way did you know that you and I joined on the same day? How odd is that?

Great minds, my friend... :D

Get a room already