[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Season Tickets vs. Sunday Ticket

kpholmes

Season Tickets vs. Sunday Ticket  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have on Sunday?

• Season Tickets - 8 Home Games, The Tailgates, and the other 9 weeks I'll catch whatever is on!
    • Sunday Ticket - Nothing like 17 weeks of football in HD from my own couch!
    • Both

Guest Chappy
Both my Sunday Ticket tailgates wih me!! Two receivers, two tvs at my tailgates!!

Talk about having your cake and eating it too. Good for you.

Since I had Panthers season tickets and dropped the NFL Sunday Ticket have I sprung for two PSLs, to keep the budget in line, I had to go with #1. I miss the Sunday Ticket, but I really do enjoy going to the stadium on a beautiful Carolina day to see my Panthers to battle. :wacko:

I had season tickets to Jaguars home games. But the fact that I'm first and foremost a Steelers fan made me give them up after 4 years(the first 4 years of Jags existance). Plus the fact that games are just too damn hot in Sept/Oct. You can crack a $6 beer and it's warm within 2 minutes. Sunday Ticket and the Skybox does me fine now thank you. It's nice to know I can go to a game though when I want. These people in Jax rarely sell out. If you're not the Gators or Noles you're not worth a chit I guess.

Chargers season tickets, hands down!! There's nothing like the excitement of being at a Chargers game in person. Exhilarating to say the least!

i am getting old..... much rather kick back at home with friends, food, and football and view any game we want. not as into battling crowds any more..... now, if it's a meaningful game....that's a little different.

i am getting old..... much rather kick back at home with friends, food, and football and view any game we want. not as into battling crowds any more..... now, if it's a meaningful game....that's a little different.

+1

We have had season football tickets in my family since the Orange Bowl. I can remember when Flipper used to jump out of the tank when they scored. We have two years remaining on our lock in to re new. This will be the first year we broker out the tickets and get the Sunday ticket. For one, my mother is getting older and does not enjoy the crowds anymore. For me, it is nice to go with my son and daughter, but the attention span is not quite there yet. The wife has no intrest. The only plus is they are great seats now at Dolphin stadium. Club level, so when it gets hot we just go inside. The facility is beautiful. I seem to end up watching from the half on ,inside in the cool air with a Johnny Walker, listening to the band, watching the kids run around the couch's inside, and checking out the games on TV, but mostly checking out all the Miami MILFS......now thats one to grow on....

Never had the Sunday ticket but here it is great, hopefully it will stick because ticket prices are way to unreal for a seat at the game, now x that by 4..and we are talking major money to watch Phin ball.....

I say this one. :wacko:

The owner says the house was “Designed by men, for men”, he said ”It is specifically to enjoy game day and the days leading up to game day.”, and there’s no worry about missing the big play when taking your bathroom break, since the mens room is equipped with it’s own urinal complete with an overhead TV screen and includes the perfect target with the Packer Fans favorite chant “The Bears Still Suck” strategically enameled into the fixture.

If it's either or, I'll go season tickets. I can always go to the bar if need be to catch a game. But I'd really prefer both.

This is my first year with tickets, I split the season with someon else, so I will have 4 reg season games and one preseason. For what I paid you could get a huge TV and the Sunday ticket.

Still though - IMO nothing beats a nice tailgate.

It's hard to go to an NFL game and enjoy myself these days. I spend half the time watching my fantasy stats, rather than the game itself.

Hello: my name is Yo Mama, and I'm a degenerate FF junkie.

Well that's your problem right there. :wacko: You need an extra big screen updating all the fantasy stats during the game. Your home team is letting you down.

While I love going to a game (I get to Lambeau about once a year - missed Favre's last year - grrr!), I really enjoy tv coverage more. You miss so much live. (though getting to see the entire field during the play is a plus) I just prefer the replays and closeups in HD.

+1, not to mention the Lions are my closest venue for football. Makes the decision that much easier. Plus, I can drink a LOT more beer at home for the price.

This is my first year with tickets, I split the season with someon else, so I will have 4 reg season games and one preseason. For what I paid you could get a huge TV and the Sunday ticket.

Still though - IMO nothing beats a nice tailgate.

Word of warning, I would stick with a brand name TV...never heard of that kind. :wacko:

Sunday Ticket..... Local team is the Cards.

Now if I lived in Dallas..... I would choose Season Tickets, at least until the new stadium is built. No way in hell would I pay that kind of PSL (and I hope no one else does either, F you JJ, and your PSL)