[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce may be cut tomorrow

rajncajn

<-------------

:manlove:

:D

Thanks for posting Randall. :wacko:

It seems like the manlove is between Deuce, the city and the team. I wish I'd see more mutual respect with other players and teams. :D

I know this thread is about Deuce but I thought I'd toss this funny little tidbit of info in regarding Reggie Bush and the North American Leadership Summit yesterday.

Email from a friend this morning:

President Bush is here for the the North American Leaders Summit. My friends are doing White House advance work and so they have been in New Orleans getting everything organized for 2 weeks. Last week they put together last nights event which was a big courtyard dinner at Commanders featuring the three leaders, their cabinets and twelve or so New Orleans people.

Drew Brees, Sean Payon, Byron Scott, Chris Paul, Deuce and Les Miles were there representing Louisiana. This will be Les Miles 2nd visit with the president in the last 3 weeks. Good things happen when you are a champion.

Anyway...Reggie Bush was also there but they nearly wacked him from the guest list becuase he asked the White House 'if his girlfriend Kim could come.' When they informed him that 'eh, no...she cant come' he threw a little fit and said that he couldnt make it. Suddenly 3 hours later he called and said he would be happy to be there. Think his agent said Reggie you are a freaking idiot?

another RB with the 5yr plan....Pierre Thomas/Reggie Bush should be able to supplant him and leave Deuce to short yardage and GL situations...sparingly...

and honestly...they should use Bush in sort of an H-Back role where he could be set in motion to receive a handoff, but be more-so used almost primarily in the passing game...

I know this thread is about Deuce but I thought I'd toss this funny little tidbit of info in regarding Reggie Bush and the North American Leadership Summit yesterday.

Email from a friend this morning:

Reggie acts as if he's anything more than an average RB with very good receiving ability...

• 2 weeks later...

Deuce McAllister (knee surgeries) ran full-speed pass routes for the first time this offseason Monday.

There's no word on whether he came up sore after practice. McAllister is coming off microfracture surgery on his right knee and a torn left ACL. He anticipates having limited participation when the Saints convene for OTAs.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Deuce McAllister (knee surgeries) ran full-speed pass routes for the first time this offseason Monday.

Was talking to my buddy who works for the Saints about the situation and he mentioned he has heard roundabout from trainers/doctors that Deuce isn’t where they want him to be at this point in his recovery.

I like Deuce as well, but why do people like him so much?

I guess I do not know much about him. I recall him being a beast when healthy, but he hasn't been healthy for a few years now. I don't recall ever hearing his name being mixed up with bad behavior, but I haven't heard about him doing anything off the field, good or bad.

I guess I do not know much about him. I recall him being a beast when healthy, but he hasn't been healthy for a few years now. I don't recall ever hearing his name being mixed up with bad behavior, but I haven't heard about him doing anything off the field, good or bad.

His best days are probably behind him but this is still a guy who put up pretty good numbers just 2 seasons ago when he was healthy:

244 att for 1057 yds and 10 tds rushing (he scored another td on a fumble recovery)

30 rec for 198 yds receiving

The guy is absolutely adored by Saints fans as he's a hard nosed runner who gives it his all on and off the field.

Extremely dedicated to community service with "Catch-22" Foundation, which features his college number. Has been a strong supporter of Hurricane Katrina-related support programs throughout Gulf South region, among other charity work. Has expanded business portfolio in recent years to include the renovation of the 82-year-old King Edward Hotel in downtown Jackson, Miss., turning the building into office space, condos and apartments. Also involved with car dealerships in Gulfport, Miss. and Jackson, Miss, and a trucking company
Edited by myhousekey

I like Deuce as well, but why do people like him so much?

Deuce is the kind of guy that football fans dream of having on their team. On the field he has done a lot for the Saints despite his injuries, but I would say what he does off the field sets him apart.

Deuce is the kind of guy that football fans dream of having on their team. On the field he has done a lot for the Saints despite his injuries, but I would say what he does off the field sets him apart.

There needs to be more Deuces and less Pacmans. Randall McDaniel was ( and still is) what an athlete ought to be.