[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2008

darin3

Gentlemen, I have taken the torch from ABWF and lit Hugh 0ne's wick with it for us to guide you through Mystery Huddler 2008. It's almost time for what is usually a great game here in the off-season. I'll be accepting submittals up until the first part of April , and then we'll start the game mid-April. Depending on how many submissions we get, we'll probably do 2-3 per week.

Here are the official 2008 rules for those n00bs who've never seen this:

1. Mystery Huddler pics are posted one at a time (for those that submit more than one pic), and with each pic we put up a few more clues.

2. Everyone tries to come to a consensus on which Huddle regular (or emerging regular?) is featured in the pic. Pick out important details in the picture that may lead to the true identity (well... at least the fake on-line identity) of our Mystery Huddler.

3. The clues get less vague (that means more specific, so you nimrods can actually figure out who it is) as the game goes on.

4. Everyone has a good time, hopefully with just a little bit of respect for those brave enough to submit their pictures. (Except for those who have already been a Mystery Huddler since they have been harassed endlessly).

5. The first one to guess the Mystery Huddler's true identity gains respect and love from everyone, usually resulting in increased confidence and success in life.

And the all-important UN-Official rules for 2008:

1. If there is another guy ANYWHERE in the photo, it must be suggested that he is the MH's ghey lover.

2. If there is a woman anywhere in the photo, this is to make everyone believe that the MH is actually not ghey and is almost attractive to the opposite sex.

3. Loaf's name must be guessed at least once in the thread.

4. Big John must please wait until at least 100 posts before his first guess as his database seldom lies. :D

5. As always, if you've already met the MH in person, please don't blow it for them by guessing.

Soooooo....if for some unknown reason, you want to submit yourself to Mystery Huddler, send your pics (2-3 or more is preferable) and some clues such as:

- favorite NFL team

- where you live (City and State)

- BOTH leagues you are in

- Huddle contests you've won

- sigline bets you've been involved in

- things you're known for

So if this sounds like something you're willing to subject yourself to, send your pic(s) and info to huddledarin@yahoo.com. One pic will suffice but again, multiple pics always make for a lot more fun, especially if you are dressed up in an elf or genie costume. :D Please try to get your pics into .jpg or .gif format and try to make the file size somewhat manageable. If you submit pics to me and I don't reply, it may be that Yahoo has rejected the email due to file sizes. If this is the case, email or PM me here and I'll give you an alternate email to use, or I'll berate you and make you shrink the file sizes.

Kudos to ABWF for running this for so long. Hugh and I are looking forward to running this. It's always been a lot of fun, and everyone including the Mystery Huddler gets a good laugh. As per usual Huddle policy, mean-spirited personal attacks are not tolerated.

Also kudos going out to AtomicCEO for allowing us to use his site to post the MH pics. He assures me that everyone will be able to access his site (meaning your work internet won't block the site most likely).

Let's get it started!!! :wacko:

Edited by darin3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per usual Huddle policy, mean-spirited personal attacks are not tolerated.

Wait, when did the Huddle stop allowing mean-spirited personal attacks?