[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers and Pacman

dirtdickens

Today I read a report about the Steelers being interested. Seriously, I used to have respect for them because of the way they played and the type of player on their roster. Lately with Wilson, Porter, Harrison, Bell and Holmes I am beginning to get annoyed. Its like watching a pro version of the Buckeyes.

Today I read a report about the Steelers being interested. Seriously, I used to have respect for them because of the way they played and the type of player on their roster. Lately with Wilson, Porter, Harrison, Bell and Holmes I am beginning to get annoyed. Its like watching a pro version of the Buckeyes.

:wacko:

Please show me the link where the Steelers are interested in Pacman ???? I don't buy it.

Wilson was released immediately, as his action occurred in public, and there was no doubt that he was guilty.

I don't think Harrison has been convicted of anything yet.

Porter, though a bigmouth, never got into any off the field trouble.

Bell, I don't even know who you are talking about, Kendrell ?????

Holmes never got convicted of anything, and has been a model citizen in Pittsburgh.

Sound like a :D trip to me.

Please show me the link where the Steelers are interested in Pacman ???? I don't buy it.

written on March 8 in The Tennessean saying, “The Titans in recent weeks have talked to a number of teams about Jones, and so far the Cowboys have shown the most interest, sources familiar with the situation said.” To me, having dealt with stories like this in the past, that is a veiled way of crediting the story to Pacman’s agent, Manny Arora, who is working in the best interest of his client to land him somewhere should the Titans agree to trade him or simply release him. The paper cited other teams interested, too, including Miami , Detroit, Oakland, Kansas City, Houston, New Orleans and New England.

this is from cowboys.com....I have'nt seen anything about the Steelers being interested either.

Menudo - I am just going to add my comments next to yours in bold.

Please show me the link where the Steelers are interested in Pacman ???? I don't buy it. - I Haven't heard anything about it either.

Wilson was released immediately, as his action occurred in public, and there was no doubt that he was guilty. - agreed. he got what he deserved.

I don't think Harrison has been convicted of anything yet. - I am sure we both agree was still in the wrong.

Porter, though a bigmouth, never got into any off the field trouble. - The only thing I remember is when his dogs got loose and killed the horse.

Bell, I don't even know who you are talking about, Kendrell ????? -- I cant think of a Bell that got in trouble.

Holmes never got convicted of anything, and has been a model citizen in Pittsburgh. - Had the charges dropped and havent heard anything negative about him since the alleged incident.

Sound like a :D trip to me. - I totally agree. I didnt think Trout season started for a few more weeks.

Edited by max

Ill find the link again and post.

Porter was the one who jumped Levi Brown in Vegas.

Holmes has had domestic charges that were dropped a few times. (smoke=fire)

Bell was involved in a fight that resulted in his ass being shot.

I am just saying that lately they have had a run of crapheads. They never used to do that, now they do.

link was to the scout.com steeler board. It has been removed, guess there was nothing to it. My bad, but you must agree as a fan you are worried about the ammount of garbage that has appeared lately. I am not looking for a flame war, just stating that I was a little pissed a team I admired was looking bad lately.

Ill find the link again and post.

Porter was the one who jumped Levi Brown in Vegas.

Holmes has had domestic charges that were dropped a few times. (smoke=fire)

Bell was involved in a fight that resulted in his ass being shot.

I am just saying that lately they have had a run of crapheads. They never used to do that, now they do.

Porter got shot in the ass, I'm not sure what Bell you are referring to ????? Also, Porter wasn't involved in a fight, he got shot by a stray bullet.

Porter got in a fight with Levi Brown after he had parted ways with the Steelers.

Holmes had one domestic charge dropped, which was reported to be bogus. His 2nd charge was walking in a street, where they arrested like 200 people. He has been a model citizen since joining the team.

Cedric Wilson is a scumbag and they released his ass. I'm not too happy about the Harrison incident either, but, you trying to put us in the Bengals/Ravens category is simply :wacko:

link was to the scout.com steeler board. It has been removed, guess there was nothing to it. My bad, but you must agree as a fan you are worried about the ammount of garbage that has appeared lately. I am not looking for a flame war, just stating that I was a little pissed a team I admired was looking bad lately.

Oh, it was taken down :D:wacko::D

If a bad thing happens to a person once, it is bad luck. When things continue to happen to the same person there is something wrong. All those guys listed had multiple problems. Sorry about Bell, I thought he was shot in the ass. As far as Porter he was your boy, fine the spitting incident. Holmes has YET to do anything, you are admitting he is a toublemaker, just not yet. Two players clocking women, so what if one was released, and Harrison hasn't been charged YET. You guys arent in ratbird territory YET, but you are worried.

If a bad thing happens to a person once, it is bad luck. When things continue to happen to the same person there is something wrong. All those guys listed had multiple problems. Sorry about Bell, I thought he was shot in the ass. As far as Porter he was your boy, fine the spitting incident. Holmes has YET to do anything, you are admitting he is a toublemaker, just not yet. Two players clocking women, so what if one was released, and Harrison hasn't been charged YET. You guys arent in ratbird territory YET, but you are worried.

I read somewhere that we were interested in signing O.J. Simpson