[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donuts at 7-11

MojoMan

A couple of times a week, I stop at a 7-11 for coffee and a donut. The donuts are self-serve out of a case. There are bags and waxed paper squares to grab your donut. It's in a lower income part of town (I'm keepin' it real) so most of the patrons are "day laborers."

Now I always knew at the back of my mind that some people would break the rules but this was too much.

This AM, I see a guy grabbing a couple of donuts with his dirty, day laborer's hands. His hands are definitely dirty. Other evidence that he doesn't care about dirty hands is that he's grabbing donuts to go with his bare hands. That sugar is gonna get all over the place.

The bare hand grab might be marginally OK but what he does is to change his mind and fling some donuts back into the case from his $h!t covered hands.

No mas 7-11 donuts for me.

A couple of times a week, I stop at a 7-11 for coffee and a donut. The donuts are self-serve out of a case. There are bags and waxed paper squares to grab your donut. It's in a lower income part of town (I'm keepin' it real) so most of the patrons are "day laborers."

Now I always knew at the back of my mind that some people would break the rules but this was too much.

This AM, I see a guy grabbing a couple of donuts with his dirty, day laborer's hands. His hands are definitely dirty. Other evidence that he doesn't care about dirty hands is that he's grabbing donuts to go with his bare hands. That sugar is gonna get all over the place.

The bare hand grab might be marginally OK but what he does is to change his mind and fling some donuts back into the case from his $h!t covered hands.

So what did you say to him when he did this??

Pansy. :D

I spend a ton of hours in poker rooms. When a guy leaves the head without washing his hands, he then touches the chips and the cards, which get recycled around the table all night. I'm sorry, but that's a :wacko:

So what did you say to him when he did this??

I offered to buy him and his 20-person party breakfast at the nearest Dennys since the donuts weren't good enough for him.

I went outside, put on my fake cop hat, went back in and yelled "MIGRA."

Edited by MojoMan

I had a similar experience at a grocery store but I had the pleasure of watching the fat lady lick her fingers after placing the first couple of donuts in the bag and then reach back in the case....