[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan Lineman leaves due to erosion of Family values

sacosud

Whoa.

He would wait a year then be a walk-on as Big Ten rules state if a player transfers from one Big Ten school to another, the new school may not offer an athletic scholarship to him.

http://blog.mlive.com/thediag/2008/03/bore...e_buckeyes.html

Yes he would have to pay his own way, however the family is loaded and so is the Bucks with maybe the best o-line in Ohio State History in 2 years or less.

Edited by sacosud

His fat asz couldn't handle the practices. Good riddance.

lets not get crazy....osu will be paying his way. :wacko:

good point. :D And they promised to recruit his brother.

Whatever helps you sleep at night boys. Rome is buring and Dick Rod is on the fiddle.

• 3 weeks later...

Boren showed up at OSU spring practice last week.

I wonder if any player has ever gone from OSU to Michigan or vice versa???

Boren maybe the first player to ever do this???

Malcom Jenkins said as long as he keeps all his Michigan stuff in Ann Arbor then come on.(direct quote.)

I have been thinking about how weird I would feel as the player or the team on either side. I know he would help the Bucks as far as depth due to what we lose this season, but COME ON he did wear that winged helmet for 2 years!!!!! Can I embrace this player?????

I think not and really I think it would be better if he went to Notre Dame. I do think he ends up a Buckeye when it's all said and done,

Boren showed up at OSU spring practice last week.

I wonder if any player has ever gone from OSU to Michigan or vice versa???

Boren maybe the first player to ever do this???

Malcom Jenkins said as long as he keeps all his Michigan stuff in Ann Arbor then come on.(direct quote.)

I have been thinking about how weird I would feel as the player or the team on either side. I know he would help the Bucks as far as depth due to what we lose this season, but COME ON he did wear that winged helmet for 2 years!!!!! Can I embrace this player?????

I think not and really I think it would be better if he went to Notre Dame. I do think he ends up a Buckeye when it's all said and done,

Yep, confirmed. Dont' want to waste too much time on a link though.

I also find it a joke that he left because of Rich Rodriquez and the team no longer feeling like a family...

I guess he doesn't have a problem pissing all over his former brothers.

I don't care so much that he jumped ship and went to the arch enemy, but don't talk about "family" then go to OSU.

I also find it a joke that he left because of Rich Rodriquez and the team no longer feeling like a family...

I guess he doesn't have a problem pissing all over his former brothers.

I don't care so much that he jumped ship and went to the arch enemy, but don't talk about "family" then go to OSU.

I can understand where your coming from but you do know he is from Columbus, right?

It further proves my point... If he left Michigan because it wasn't a family anymore, and family is so important to him, then why leave Columbus in the first place?

Because his dad played for Michigan. Jeez, pick up a newspaper. Someone with a wolf shirt avatar should know this stuff.

Boren's little bro just commited to OSU.

I'm not complaining, but there is a huge log jam at lb now.

I wonder at times if players really look at the depth before committing or think they can overcome anything???

I see at least 1 of the lb's that commited this year leaving or a decommit is in the future.