[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was heading over to see Aqua tonight but his wife said that he had just went to sleep and that he was having some pain today so I decided not to bother Aqua today. I will try again tomorrow night and if that doesn't work then there is Saturday.

I was heading over to see Aqua tonight but his wife said that he had just went to sleep and that he was having some pain today so I decided not to bother Aqua today. I will try again tomorrow night and if that doesn't work then there is Saturday.

Bless you for doing this, Skip! :wacko: Tough job! You have already gone above and beyond!

Thank You, my very good friend! Wish I could help.

That fairly well sucks. I put in a call to the big man, but he has caller ID so it went to voice mail. OBC sends its prayers, vibes, thoughts etc to Aq & his family.

Aqua and Mrs. Lung, my family sends their thoughts and prayers, as do as all of us from the War Room.

Skippy, check your email/messages...

Muck, thanks for the head's up.

Aqua, get well bro. We <3 ya!

Edited by Defector

This is Mrs. Aqua. Here's an update. He had a really good day. He is starting to move his shoulders and upper arms so the doctors are encouraged that his condition is improving. The tumors are the same size but they feel the cancer is stabilized. They cautioned me that he still has a long way to go and it's not going to be easy, but any sign of improvement gives me hope. He was actually smiling today and in good spirits. I read the cards some of you sent and he seemed to brighten right up. Thanks for the letter Steve, it got a big smile from him. I know he is really touched and a bit overwhelmed at the out pouring of good wishes and prayers from all of you here. THANK YOU!! 'You truly are a wonderful bunch of people.

Guest Chappy
This is Mrs. Aqua. Here's an update. He had a really good day. He is starting to move his shoulders and upper arms so the doctors are encouraged that his condition is improving. The tumors are the same size but they feel the cancer is stabilized. They cautioned me that he still has a long way to go and it's not going to be easy, but any sign of improvement gives me hope. He was actually smiling today and in good spirits. I read the cards some of you sent and he seemed to brighten right up. Thanks for the letter Steve, it got a big smile from him. I know he is really touched and a bit overwhelmed at the out pouring of good wishes and prayers from all of you here. THANK YOU!! 'You truly are a wonderful bunch of people.

Great update and I'm glad to hear that he's got some movement and moving in a positive direction. We'll be hoping and praying that progress continues to be made. Keep it up Aqua. Thanks for the update and stay strong Mrs. Aqua. :wacko:

Your update & his response make it all worth it to us. We've known Aqua for quite some time now & we know he'd do the same for us. God Bless you & thank you for making us feel like we are in some part helping with his recovery. It really does mean a lot to us

Thank you for the update. If we can raise his spirits at all, that is a great thing. It's great to hear some good news. He may have a long road to recovery ahead of him, but we all are hoping for that.

:wacko:

Thanks for the update Mrs. Aqua. Any improvement is good news for sure :wacko:

Guest Chappy
Hey, I see Aqua is logged in right now! Is it really you or someone logged in for you?

When Mrs. Aqua was logged on last night typing the update, I had the same question before she actually posted.

Thanks. Maybe he'll log on one day soon himself.

And that'll be one hell of a great day!

Update

I went to visit my buddy Aqua at the hospital today.

He is not able to communicate very well but one thing that I was able to make out was several times he made sure I knew he was saying thank you to the entire huddle. I made Audrey aware of the paypal that I will be giving her on Monday and once again I got to feel like proud of my huddle brethren.

Aqua is paralyzed other than being able to move his head and some lip gestures. He is starting to regain some movement in his shoulders and it seems a tiny bit in his hands. It is truly sad to see him lying there like that but he has a great wife there by his side and today his wonderful daughter was down from Erie. These are great people we are talking about. Mrs. Aqua is doing her best to stay strong and having the daughter there would put a smile on anyone’s face.

I saw some tears when I told Aqua about the paypal and the people that are communicating with me about him. When I told him about some old timers coming out he smiled and got more tears in those eyes. When I told them about the donations he was once again very overwhelmed with joy.

If making him happy helps then we are doing something positive. I strongly suggest a card if you have not sent one but want to let Aqua know that you are thinking about him.

Now let’s make sure we keep Aqua and Audrey in our prayers as this is very hard for him and also very hard for her. She is stuck down here in Pittsburgh and has not been to work in over six weeks. I wish I could think of something special to do for her but I can’t. If anyone else has an idea feel free to PM me. The Aqualungs are the sort of people that the world is better because we have them so keep up the Huddle way.

Edited by Skippy

Update

I went to visit my buddy Aqua at the hospital today.

He is not able to communicate very well but one thing that I was able to make out was several times he made sure I knew he was saying thank you to the entire huddle. I made Audrey aware of the paypal that I will be giving her on Monday and once again I got to feel like proud of my huddle brethren.

Aqua is paralyzed other than being able to move his head and some lip gestures. He is starting to regain some movement in his shoulders and it seems a tiny bit in his hands. It is truly sad to see him lying there like that but he has a great wife there by his side and today his wonderful daughter was down from Erie. These are great people we are talking about. Mrs. Aqua is doing her best to stay strong and having the daughter there would put a smile on anyone’s face.

I saw some tears when I told Aqua about the paypal and the people that are communicating with me about him. When I told him about some old timers coming out he smiled and got more tears in those eyes. When I told them about the donations he was once again very overwhelmed with joy.

If making him happy helps then we are doing something positive. I strongly suggest a card if you have not sent one but want to let Aqua know that you are thinking about him.

Now let’s make sure we keep Aqua and Audrey in our prayers as this is very hard for him and also very hard for her. She is stuck down here in Pittsburgh and has not been to work in over six weeks. I wish I could think of something special to do for her but I can’t. If anyone else has an idea feel free to PM me. The Aqualungs are the sort of people that the world is better because we have them so keep up the Huddle way.

Skippy,

I applaud your efforts and dedication in this. :D

I wish I could be there to help out. If there is anything extra I can do, please tell me what it is. PM's, phone calls, emails, etc..

Thanks for the update, my friend.

Please give Audrey my home phone #. not the 630-341-****, the other one 630-690-****. The last four numbers are the same.

For Aqua:

Keep the faith, my very good friend. Too many people here doing too many things for you not to get better. Plus I need you to help me fend off these anti-union clowns on this site. Without you I feel like a one legged guy in a butt kicking contest! :brew:

Get well, brother, and we will, hopefully very soon be covering each other's ass as before!

I'd draft for you in any league you'd like me to, but we both remember how that turned out the last time! :wacko::D

For Audrey:

You have a great guy there ( :D as if you didn't know that) and I know you are doing everything in your power to keep "the boat" on an even keel. You are one hell-of-a woman. Bless you.

I am here for you. Give Skippy your phone number (he has mine) to pass along to me. I can call you or you can call me. Your choice! Just to vent/talk/pass the time if you'd like to. ANYTIME!!!!!! I mean that! If you choose not to.....no problem. I'd just like to help anyway I can.

Take Care, of Rich and yourself.

Peace

Tommy