[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freak Out!

loaf

The Beer

Lagunitas makes an excellent beer too. Can't wait to complete the series :wacko:

I had one of these recently and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a big beer so you don't want to drink too many of them, but all in all it was well balanced.

it's a 22 oz 7.3% beer is what he's saying. I know I couldn't drink too many of them if I wanted to

Word, those things can catch up to you. I remember when NC lifted the limit on beer alc %, I was innundated with samples. My wife and I were heading up to the mountains to go camping and I grabbed like 4 750s of various Rogue Imperials and other stuff. We went for a long hike and when we got back to the campground started into the brews finishing off all four of the bigguns and then started into the collection of smaller bottles. I don't think we made it until night fall.

The next morning I was looking at the % and they were all right around 10, so the big ones were almost like drinking a bottle of wine. Only they go down much, much easier. Certainly not the first time I'd drunk the equivalent of 2+ bottles of wine. Of course, I never expect to be very sober in such instances.

Thanx for the assist guys. :wacko:

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. It's not just the size of the bottle, but the strength of the beer itself that qualifies something as a big beer. I find that it's always better going in prepared.