[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stir Fry

SheikYerbuti

So my new thing is stir fry. I found a thick cast iron wok for $10 last year and just started using it recently. . .a lot. It gets wicked hot and stays that way. It's a quick meal, and you can throw just about anything in there. Today I did rice noodles, chicken, shrimp, egg and peanuts. So yummy. I don't know how to make asian sauces, but I have a pantry full of them, so I usually do 1 part sesame chili oil, 1 part soy sauce, 1 part hoisin sauce, 1 part water. So fast, so easy, so yummy. . .and I'm guessing it's healthier than a trip to the drive-thru.

I cannot recommend enough the cookbooks from Martin Yan. Of great interest to you should be the one titled "Everybody's Wokking!"

I cannot recommend enough the cookbooks from Martin Yan. Of great interest to you should be the one titled "Everybody's Wokking!"

Hey. . .if Yan can cook. . . .

I CAN COOK!!!!

Here's the one in my neighborhood. My wife knows the owner pretty well, she is very nice, but she has no restaurant naming skills:

Chinese......

I'd like an order of To Can Chew to go!