[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Unofficial Jeremy Shockey Discussion

Robash

I'm still on the fence about this...one of my favorite Giants. but...if the Saints will give more than a second, or even the unthinkable 2nd + Harper then i say pull the trigger!

here are some articles over the past few days...

Sources: Saints, Shockey stuck in trade limbo

Shockey Update

Will Giants trade Jeremy Shockey to the Saints?

Shockey Trade Probable

Is soul of Giants on trading block?

Guest Chappy

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8074688...13162&ATT=5

Shockey Deal Still On The Table?

According to FoxSports.com's Jay Glazer, a Saints trade offer is still on the table for Giants TE Jeremy Shockey.

The snag in the deal is reportedly DB Roman Harper, who the Giants are said to be demanding. It's still believed that both sides want to get a deal done, so expect something to happen during the draft on Saturday.

| April 26, 2008 10:26 AM

When he first came to the team, he was a great guy to rally behind. But his attitude just isn't positive enough to maintain that role. I'll be glad if he goes. I don't think that giving him a bigger receiving role is an option for NY. If you give in to his demands, he will just come back tomorrow with more. I really hope something goes through.

i never liked shockey ...and its clear the Giants can win without him ... Eli looked better than ever while shockey was on the side lines ...if the trade goes through , I'll be thrilled.

fixed to reflect my opinion.