[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently the Raiders need a new capologist/contract negotiator

budlitebrad

:wacko:

Davis handles the ChOakland business the same way he tells his QBs and coaches to play... "Just WING IT, baby".

He's gotta go if that franchise is ever going to be viable again. :D

Raider Nation in Connecticut? At least we don't have to worry about you cluttering up Qualcomm with retarded spikey shoulder pads :wacko:

btw: thats just alittle friendly Charger/Raida banter

Edited by tazinib1

Raider Nation in Connecticut? At least we don't have to worry about you cluttering up Qualcomm with retarded spikey shoulder pads :wacko:

You just worry about that Rainbow colored Chicken you have floating around in your stands, intimidating.. uhhmm... scaring.... errr.... well, you just worry about him!

btw: thats just alittle friendly Charger/Raida banter
:D Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

I had the privilege of visiting the fine state of Connecticut 2 years ago on my journey to the Belmont Stakes in Elmont,NY. On the way, my buddy took me on a tour of his home town (New Haven) and we stopped in perhaps the best pizza joint on the planet. Sally's. Brick oven pizza at its finest!!!

I had the privilege of visiting the fine state of Connecticut 2 years ago on my journey to the Belmont Stakes in Elmont,NY. On the way, my buddy took me on a tour of his home town (New Haven) and we stopped in perhaps the best pizza joint on the planet. Sally's. Brick oven pizza at its finest!!!

I'm 2 towns down from New Haven, and Sally's is pretty famous. The same family has another joint right by it called "Peppy's" which is just as popular. I moved to the state 12 years ago and have still NEVER been to either one!

I agree, hopefully we can get rid of him and then achieve the high standard success of the Chargers 0 Superbowl births in the last 14 years. :wacko:

:D Is that all you have every time?

Just live in the past baby! Cause your team sucks now! There's two wins on the Chargers season! :D

:D Is that all you have every time?

Just live in the past baby! Cause your team sucks now! There's two wins on the Chargers season! :wacko:

Dude your team doesn't have a past present or future! What, you think winning regular season games gets you and your team some glory? If your content with that then so be it. But I like the route were headed and before long you will be looking up at us in the AFC West. Congrats on your regular season wins by the way...you guys are totally awesome :D

Dude your team doesn't have a past present or future! What, you think winning regular season games gets you and your team some glory? If your content with that then so be it. But I like the route were headed and before long you will be looking up at us in the AFC West. Congrats on your regular season wins by the way...you guys are totally awesome :wacko:

Steve, slow down... McBoog is a Charger fan, afterall... regular season is all he has. Well, that and a Superbowl loss 14 years ago. But give him a break, it's hard enough pulling for a team in a powder blue uniform with a yellow zig zag line for a logo and a history of disapointing ends to seasons. :D

Ooooooopppps! My Bad. Raider thread.

Yeah! Congrats on winning every Super Bowl and your impending championship this year as well. :wacko:

BTW, see if you guys can kill a few more fans from visiting teams this year. You all slacked off a bit last year.

Raider Nation, not just a lifestyle, but a disease too! :D

Ooooooopppps! My Bad. Raider thread.
Don't sweat it, i expect you to stop in on every thread to express your secret love of the Raiders

Congrats on winning every Super Bowl and your impending championship this year as well.
There ya go, same as usual! Good 'ole McBoog, preachign it better than any of us in Raider Nation ever could!!

BTW, see if you guys can kill a few more fans from visiting teams this year. You all slacked off a bit last year.
Note... to... self... contact... Raiders... about... killing more fans... GOT IT!

As always, it's great to have our favorite Raider-loving Charger fan McBoog stop by and give his love and support! We accept you, powder blue and low self esteem and all!