[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison shoots someone?

Puddy

according to the guy being interviewed moments ago on ESPN, the man was asked specifically if it was Marvin who fired the shots, and the man said that it was not.

Well, that's good news... I think. :wacko:

But what in the hell is Marvin Harrison doing allowing people to borrow his guns? Or associating with people who fire them at other people?

Looks like its time to send out a quick trade offer for Anthony Gonzalez.

That would be smart, regardless of the level of Marvin's involvement in this. He looked pretty good towards the end of last season.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A .50 caliber magnum pistol which is onlyu made by Smith and Wesson is exponentially more powerful than a .44 magnum. That is like a hand cannon. If you got hit in the hand, you might not still have a hand if it hit any bone. I am surprised that Harrison would own a bar, in Philadelphia and be anywhere near such an altercation.

A .50 caliber magnum pistol which is onlyu made by Smith and Wesson is exponentially more powerful than a .44 magnum. That is like a hand cannon. If you got hit in the hand, you might not still have a hand if it hit any bone. I am surprised that Harrison would own a bar, in Philadelphia and be anywhere near such an altercation.

+1 to that. Why put yourself in a situation where there is the potential for this type of thing to happen?

This says it was a custom made belgian weapon.

Holy cats! I've never thought of him as being thug-like.
You can take the player out of Philly, but....

Hard to say but doesn't look good. He admitted owning such a weapon but said it never left the house - then it was found in a bucket at the car wash. oops.

You can take the player out of Philly, but....

Hard to say but doesn't look good. He admitted owning such a weapon but said it never left the house - then it was found in a bucket at the car wash. oops.

That doesn't mean he fired it.

Desert Eagle, AMT, Tanfoglio, Guncrafter Industries and Taurus also make a .50 Cal handgun. I'm sure there are others. And I would say they are exponentially more powerful then a .44 magnum, which is a round.

A S&W .50 cal round loaded with 440 grain powder and a 29g bullet travels roughly 1650ft/s with around 2500ft/lbs of force when fired.

A .44 magnum with a common 300 grain powder load and a 19g bullet travels at 1500ft/s with around 1500ft/lbs of force when fired.

When you are talking about ballistics like these two rounds it really doesn't matter which one you get hit with. The result is similar. Dead.

:D

I blame Eagles fans. They had to have something to do with this.

On another note, Marvin Harrison went from Broncosn05 & Waterman's top 5 least favorite players into their top 5 favorite players....so, he's got that going for him.

Seriously, this is absolutely :wacko: I can't believe Harrison would even be involved in something like this.

That doesn't mean he fired it.

No it sure doesn't. But the odds of him not being involved (based on what we know) are extremely small, and if he's caught in a lie it doesn't exactly help his cause.

I have to wonder about him generally also. I heard last year he completely blew off some charity even in Philly. Yeah 2d hand info, can't say for sure, just have to wonder. He was always a class act on the field though, even though he was stand-offish.

No it sure doesn't. But the odds of him not being involved (based on what we know) are extremely small, and if he's caught in a lie it doesn't exactly help his cause.

I have to wonder about him generally also. I heard last year he completely blew off some charity even in Philly. Yeah 2d hand info, can't say for sure, just have to wonder. He was always a class act on the field though, even though he was stand-offish.

He and his "thugs" also allegedly attacked 4 young men attempting to get an autograph, and choked one of them. But the charges were dropped. Or eh, settled.

Pro Bowl player accused of assault

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

:D

I blame Eagles fans. They had to have something to do with this.

On another note, Marvin Harrison went from Broncosn05 & Waterman's top 5 least favorite players into their top 5 favorite players....so, he's got that going for him.

Seriously, this is absolutely :wacko: I can't believe Harrison would even be involved in something like this.

Now if only Peyton got into the dog fighting or night club shooting business, then he would be cool too.

If he uses the way he handled the Patriots as a template, he'll slap a meaningless fine and then quickly burn the evidence so no further investigation can be done.

Wait a minute, first you shoot him and now he has to be set on fire??? That ain't right.

Imagine, a bar fight in Philly??? The City of Brotherly Love??? Wow, who would of thought it. The must of mistakenly confused the Colt jersey with a Cowboy one (sometimes they are not so bright) :wacko:

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

This is my favorite quote-

Neither Harrison nor anyone else has been arrested in connection with the incident. Gargano reports that police are awaiting witnesses coming forward.

This all coming from the same Anthony Gargono, the best part was him saying someone claimed when the fist fight took place at the bar Harrison beat him pretty good claiming his “hands were almost ninja like” :wacko:

Supposedly Harrison beat the guy up pretty bad and the quote was "he has hands like a :D" :D

the best part was him saying someone claimed when the fist fight took place at the bar Harrison beat him pretty good claiming his “hands were almost ninja like” :D

:wacko:

:brew: