[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All ConVick team

keggerz

In light of Cedric Benson getting arrested again lets see if we can come up with an All ConVick(yeah in dishonor of Michael Vick) team:

OFFENSE

QB: Vick

WR: Chris Henry

WR: Rae Caruth

DEFENSE

CB: Pacman

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of Cedric Benson getting arrested again lets see if we can come up with an All ConVick(yeah in dishonor of Michael Vick) team:

OFFENSE

QB: Vick

WR: Chris Henry

WR: Rae Caruth

DEFENSE

CB: Pacman

Actually I posted something like this a year or two ago. It was brought to my attention that someone else had done it prior to me. I am sure someone could find it.

Actually I posted something like this a year or two ago. It was brought to my attention that someone else had done it prior to me. I am sure someone could find it.

yeah but that team didnt have Marvin Harrison on it :wacko:

Leonard Little.

Are we talking guys who are known to have been arrested and charged with something, or guys who have actually spent time in the clink? If it's the former, I think there are probably enough players to field SEVERAL teams.

Wasn't it Dwight Smith from MN that had the boat incident, followed by a public intoxication arrest for pissing in a stairwell in Minneapolis?

Leonard Little.

Are we talking guys who are known to have been arrested and charged with something, or guys who have actually spent time in the clink? If it's the former, I think there are probably enough players to field SEVERAL teams.

Wasn't it Dwight Smith from MN that had the boat incident, followed by a public intoxication arrest for pissing in a stairwell in Minneapolis?

He was charged with indecent exposure - he was in the stairwell with a woman...

He was charged with indecent exposure - he was in the stairwell with a woman...

That's right.... My bad. I knew he had "exposed" himself for one reason or another.

Fred Lane - Drugs/weapons arrest.

Mark Chmura - Sexual assault of a minor

Steve Foley - Shot multiple times during an "altercation" with an off-duty police officer.

Terrence Kiel - Arrested by DEA.

Odell Thurman - Drug arrest/suspension

Koren Robinson - Served 3 months for leading police on high-speed chase

NFL's most arrested players:

Article

Adam “Pacman” Jones (six arrests since 2000)

Chris Henry (five)

Terry “Tank” Johnson (four)

David Boston (three)

Among those also arrested three times since 2000: Chris McAlister, David Terrell, Dwight Smith, Jarrod Cooper, Michael Pittman, Sam Brandon, Sebastian Janikowski and Ricky Williams.

:wacko:

Still a Vick apologist. What good does it do to have a WR that can catch a ball when the QB can't and won't throw the ball.

Never got a chance to see him with a good line or good WRs did we? Or are you still thinking that the problem with Falcons last year was that Vick was a distraction or because they actually sucked and Vick was the only one making them looking like a somewhat decent team. Because they look like the worst in the league without him.

Never got a chance to see him with a good line or good WRs did we? Or are you still thinking that the problem with Falcons last year was that Vick was a distraction or because they actually sucked and Vick was the only one making them looking like a somewhat decent team. Because they look like the worst in the league without him.

How about RB....Cecil the Diesel Collins ?

anyone remember him

Edited by Reverand2Cent

How about RB....Cecil the Diesel Collins ?

anyone remember him

On December 16, 1999, Collins allegedly committed burglary in an apartment complex. He admits he broke into the home of a married woman that he knew from the gym, but said he only wanted to watch her sleep and maybe cuddle. After conviction on the charge, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison. His current release date is in 2014. Upon release, he may face incarceration in Louisiana due to his prior conduct there. His nickname is the "Cuddle Monster."

:wacko:

BTW no switching the topic. Come on Grits it's been less fun around here without the Vick debates.