[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie LB Rankings

• 2 weeks later...

also with regards to IDP content....it is no secret that people want more IDP content from the huddle. We are working on it....we want to grow the IDP content as much if not more then anyone....just because we arent first to market with a set of rankings after the draft doesn't mean we aren't doing what we can to grow this forum and the huddle's IDP content too.

the IDP content and the forum are getting better each year

OK, I already said that I dont really like rankings in general and why and especially this early but since people have been asking here is a small sampling to hopefully tide everyone over.

These are Dynasty Rankings for tackle heavy leagues:

Tackle heavy scoring.

To save space I have removed the rest of your post. Excellent research and work. I managed to convince my work league to convert to an IDP league for this upcoming season. Now I am combing the internet for all the advice I can find. In a previous post I made about Defensive Backs it was pointed out the scoring system selected was not complete. What scoring system does everyone use in here? Our scoring system is a standard system with PPR just added.

What's standard?

I'm in 7 leagues, none are the same.

My apologize, Zooty.

Rushing and Receiving: 1 point per 10 yards

Passing: 1 point per 25 yards

Passing touchdowns: 4 points

Rushing and Receiving touchdowns: 6 points

All field goals: 3 points w/a bonus 1 point for a kick over 50 yards

Extra points: 1 point

Now with IDP rules:

Tackles: 1point

Assist Tackles: 1/2 point

Sacks: 2 points

Interceptions: 2 points

Forced Fumble: 2 points

Fumble Recovery: 1 point

DTD: 5 points

Safety: 2 points

What is the normal points for defense play on passing?

Edited by puzzle head

and Dizon (who is a tackling machine and goes to a team where turn Lenon always posted decent FF numbers, think what Dizon will do...)

Quick question...are you guys thinking that Dizon will replace Lenon this year? You're talking like Lenon is gone, but he's still in Detroit. What's the word here?

Quick question...are you guys thinking that Dizon will replace Lenon this year? You're talking like Lenon is gone, but he's still in Detroit. What's the word here?

Lenon was a mediocre fill-in to begin with. I don't think he was even the starter in pre-season. Marinelli drafted Dizon as the MLB of the future and Lenon will back him up or even possibly start the season at MLB but he will see the bench quickly.

Lenon was a mediocre fill-in to begin with. I don't think he was even the starter in pre-season. Marinelli drafted Dizon as the MLB of the future and Lenon will back him up or even possibly start the season at MLB but he will see the bench quickly.

Thanks. Just saw one depth chart that had Lenon at SLB as the starter and Dizon in the middle. Last year was my first year playing with IDPs, so I'm still trying to get used to playing with them in fantasy leagues.