[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears release another bust....

rocknrobn26

What happened to him? Before leaving the Rams he was pretty good. Lovee thought he could resurrect his career but it didn't work out.

At the time it seemed worth the effort. I guess they should have given the minimum with a lot of incentives.

Well, he's still a winner in life. Google his wife, Jennifer Walcott.

:wacko:

:D:D:brew:

What happened to him? Before leaving the Rams he was pretty good. Lovee thought he could resurrect his career but it didn't work out.

At the time it seemed worth the effort. I guess they should have given the minimum with a lot of incentives.

IIRC, The Skin's fans were glad to see him go. But after seeing his wifey, I now know why his concentration was challenged! :D

What happened to him?

I'd say there were some red flags when the Redskins gave him, at the time, the largest contract ever in NFL history for a safety THEN traded him to Chicago for a 6th round pick after only one year. He started only 7 games for the Skins.

Archuleta's career has been over for 2 or 3 years.