[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Graham holding out?

DMD

Ernest Graham was one of the principle reasons that Tampa Bay made the playoffs after several years of mediocrity.

You mean that season in 2006 where they didn't make the playoffs like they did in '05 and '07?

:wacko: @ thinking what you post is enlightening enough to "follow you around". You're usually on the wrong side of the facts as defined by the league, the union, and the CBA, and you manage to take every opportunity to spew your "working man's" drivel in every thread remotely connected to what you think is a player getting screwed over by his team in regard to compensation.

Read my next post. I'm being completely realistic. Graham has proven very little other than he can do what 40 other RBs in the NFL can do, give or take a few. That doesn't merit Gore money - which is where the realistic part comes in.

I'm not saying he deserves Gore money, but given his increased role & production he does deserve a new contract. Like I was saying, teams give rookies big contracts all the time when they haven't done a thing in the NFL. TB would be taking a much lower risk doing the same for a player who IMO already proved he could be their starter and already knows their system. The guy is expected to be their starting tailback this year, yet his backup is making 6 million guaranteed. You can't look at that & say the guy does not deserve a new contract. Gore money? Absolutely not.

Nobody actually thinks he will get Frank Gore money, but he will get a raise. There are definitely not 40 RB's that can stay healthy in this league. The Bucs know this first hand. They will get something done. I ask....do you not think they will get something done?

Nobody actually thinks he will get Frank Gore money, but he will get a raise. There are definitely not 40 RB's that can stay healthy in this league. The Bucs know this first hand. They will get something done. I ask....do you not think they will get something done?

It would be a lot easier if Rosenhaus spent a few months in Guantanamo.

Maybe he could go for a visit and acciidentally lose his ID and passport.