[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Hardy pulls a gun on his Dad?

Seriously? Completely off your board now?

I crossed him off.

I have him in the same category as anyone who plays for Beichick or Shanahan(barring Brady, Moss or Brandon Marshall).

If he's there late I'll take a chance but don't expect it.

I crossed him off.

I have him in the same category as anyone who plays for Beichick or Shanahan(barring Brady, Moss or Brandon Marshall).

If he's there late I'll take a chance but don't expect it.

Yeah, I'm leaning that way too. I just don't know at what point, late in a draft, that he becomes worthy of the risk. :wacko:

Yeah, I'm leaning that way too. I just don't know at what point, late in a draft, that he becomes worthy of the risk. :wacko:

When you finish with the players you really like and look for alternatives. At least that's the way I would approach it.

An earlier report said he and his girlfriend had a fight and he hit her and her baby. I'm staying clear.

Considering the Bills haven't signed the guy yet, they haven't really lost anything. And, this incident should give them the upper hand in negotiations and the language of the contract.

It's too bad. The Bills don't need this kind of crap.