[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been trying to deal the 1.2

RBs(start 3)-

Gore

Sjax

Julius

Norwood

DWill

WRs(start 4)

Roy Williams

Greg Jennings

Andre Johnson

Reggie Brown

Chad Jackson

Arnaz Battle

Drew Bennet

Scoring doesn't really matter in this one, its all the same for RBs and WRs.

Offer 1:

I give:

Brodie Croyle (we start 2, I also have Palmer, J. Cambell, Alex Smith/Shaun Hill, Jeff Garcia, and Croyle)

Reggie Brown

I get:

Willis McGahee

Offer 2:

I give:

Norwood

I get:

Offer 3:

I give:

I get:

09 first (early- middle pick)

Chris Chambers

Are any of these worth taking? Which one is the best?

Give me a link to yours, and next time I get on, I will give you my advice on your thread.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like offer 1 or 2.

Offer 3 is intriguing. It gives you another legitimate WR threat, which is good in a start 4 league, but I do think your main need may be a legit #3 RB, which you would better be able to address with the #2 pick

What a shocker...taz recommends Jonathan Stewart...

:wacko:

I too agree with the group...keep the 1.2 and choose a top RB.

The guy in offer 1 would replace Croyle with Jeff Garcia, but I doubt that changes anyone's mind.

My team had the best record last year, without SJax, or Palmer. I did have Eli and Marion Barber and T.O. though. So I think my team can do really good this year, and possibly with the whole league. But also still win in the next few years too. Is Mendenhall or Stewart a better choice for me?

Mendenhall was #2 on a lot of boards, and sometimes #1 or #3. Stewart was usually #3, now after the draft, he has become the #2 pick.

I don't want to take a guy over a better player just because of his situation before any camps have really started. The situation could really change. I'm sure some people took Lynch over ADP last year because of the situation he was in, and now they would've been regretting it. I don't want to take Stewart, still have a good year, but Mendhall just flat out do amazing.

I tried to move down to 1.3, but the guy at 1.3 is also trying to trade down. That's why I started to shop the pick.

If anyone has any opinion, or where the 1.2 ranks among other RBs, since I would rather have a proven guy, please let me know.

The guy in offer 1 would replace Croyle with Jeff Garcia, but I doubt that changes anyone's mind.

My team had the best record last year, without SJax, or Palmer. I did have Eli and Marion Barber and T.O. though. So I think my team can do really good this year, and possibly with the whole league. But also still win in the next few years too. Is Mendenhall or Stewart a better choice for me?

Mendenhall was #2 on a lot of boards, and sometimes #1 or #3. Stewart was usually #3, now after the draft, he has become the #2 pick.

I don't want to take a guy over a better player just because of his situation before any camps have really started. The situation could really change. I'm sure some people took Lynch over ADP last year because of the situation he was in, and now they would've been regretting it. I don't want to take Stewart, still have a good year, but Mendhall just flat out do amazing.

I tried to move down to 1.3, but the guy at 1.3 is also trying to trade down. That's why I started to shop the pick.

If anyone has any opinion, or where the 1.2 ranks among other RBs, since I would rather have a proven guy, please let me know.

Why would anyone regret taking Lynch over ADP....who says ADP is guaranteed to replicate this year. My guess is that defenses now have good NFL film on him...and his number come back to earth.

Why would anyone regret taking Lynch over ADP....who says ADP is guaranteed to replicate this year. My guess is that defenses now have good NFL film on him...and his number come back to earth.

Ummm....cant that be true for every RB then?

ADP has shown good vision I dont know how much more you want from a RB because you cant tackle someone who jukes to an open field.

I kinda suspected as much since I was referred to as "TAZ" without an explanation of my sn. Usually people that don't know me call me tazin or something like that.

The real question here is: Who is Mr.Wolf?????? :wacko:

Edited by tazinib1

Bump.

Bump

Why are you wasting time with bumps. The thred has run it's course. The deals are not that good, you have been advised as such by several members.

Also, it's the offseason, it's not like the thread was being pushed off the front page with no responses.

Just an FYI, but considered poor form around the boards.

Ummm....cant that be true for every RB then?

ADP has shown good vision I dont know how much more you want from a RB because you cant tackle someone who jukes to an open field.

Absolutely...I am not in disagreement with you....just stating that we don't know if ADP will be that "guy" until he replicates or at least performs say top 5 this year. Until then...he had a great rookie season. Same can be said for Marshawn.

Why are you wasting time with bumps. The thred has run it's course. The deals are not that good, you have been advised as such by several members.

Also, it's the offseason, it's not like the thread was being pushed off the front page with no responses.

I got 5 opinions in 20 posts. People were talking about some guys SN. Who cares if I write bump.

I agree

and the offers stink too.