[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.I.P. Richard "Aqualung" Fremer

MikesVikes

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say that I knew Aqualung too well. We didn't PM or email each other or anything but I did pay attention when I'd see his name attached to a post. He was well respected, good natured and fair. He was part of the very fabric of the huddle. I never saw him hazing a new huddler and taking part of a pissing contest. Quite to the contrary, I saw him as somebody who'd call somebody out on silly hazing. I also saw him as somebody who valued the huddle for its intelligent conversation and the relationships it afforded and someone who put himself out there to keep the enviroment friendly.

He'll surly be missed. I cannot imagine how much he'll be missed by those who truly knew him.

I was going to post something like this, but you've put it better than I could've. Even though I didn't know him too well, it still hurts to know he's gone. RIP Aqua. :wacko:

I never knew Aqua, was in a league with him, or even conversed with him. I just have a couple things to say…Good people surround themselves with like people. I can tell by the outpouring of support from all the people here, Aqua was a great man. With that said, my condolences to his family and to the huddlers that knew him well.

DD

Edited by Outshined

:wacko: this has made me pretty sad. though i haven't been in any leagues with Rich, i have had a decent amount of contact with him over the years. he was always respectful, as kind as a huddler can be, offered substance when he posted..... when he posted, i was eager to read what he had to say. he is part of what made/makes this place what it is. i am really going to miss him and his presence :D

:D:brew::D:D

My sincere condolences to both you and your son. No words can ease your pain, but I'm sure Richard would want you two to move forward and make the most of your lives with fond memories of all the goods times you shared. As for Richard, I'm positive he's in a better place right now looking down on you with a smile on his face. Fare well on the next step of your journey, Aqua!

I'm not sure there is anything I can say that would offer you any comfort but I echo the sentiments that so many have already expressed and am sorry for your loss. While we at the Huddle have considered Aqua to be part of our family I don't imagine that we can begin to feel the loss that you and your loved ones are feeling. It does sound like Rich had a rich full life and has a wonderful family. May your family find solace in each other's company and remember the good times you shared with Rich.

Well said - Thoughts & prayers with Aqua's family. :wacko:

So many warm responses. It shows how many Huddle Family members that Aqua has touched.

RIP Aqua and strength to his family in this tough time.

Edited by Venus

The pain is now gone and Aqua can now rest in peace. I am very sorry for your loss Audrey. Thank You so much for allowing us to bring a smile to Rich's face in his final days with us. God Bless you Rich!

My thoughts as well.