[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Help

Menudo

After 11 years on RTSports, I'm trying to convince my league that it is worth it for us to move to MFL. This is a big move by our league, as we are in a sense starting over with records and everything, since MFL, I believe, has an option for leagues where you can have it save all records as the years go by. This is one of my main reasons for the switch.

In order to convince them to make the switch, I'd like to take a lot of time and put together a kick a$$ website. I'm pretty decent with Paint Shop Pro and enjoy putting together helmets, logos, etc. However, I have no experience with MFL and how to put together an awesome page. I've seen links to some incredible league pages on here before, so, I'm looking for some direction from you guys.

Basically, I'd like to pick-pocket some great things from other sites and make our own. Does anyone have any templates for websites, logos, helmets, etc. Even links to some awesome league sites would be helpful. I'm basically looking for someone to give me some general direction on how to get this started. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

pm sent.

I don't have nearly the time as i once did being back in the field, but I'll help the best i can , these sites take over 10-15 hours to complete from scratch , so it becomes a full time job at times

So..........nows not a good time to ask for some help with the ATAP sites? :wacko:

Thanks for the links TOS :wacko:

As for MFL, I'm not going to show my leaguemates the site right now. For some reason, it is loading ridiculously slow today.

Very cool.

Just got an email from Mike Hall over at MyFantasyLeague and was asked about doing some freelancing for upcoming projects.

Figure I should, as I've done so much for free around here, I may get make some $$$ , or at least get all my sites hosted for free. :wacko:

Very cool.

Just got an email from Mike Hall over at MyFantasyLeague and was asked about doing some freelancing for upcoming projects.

Figure I should, as I've done so much for free around here, I may get make some $$$ , or at least get all my sites hosted for free. :D

I'm going to use you as my referral when I pay for this league, so, you'll get a free t-shirt. It's the least I can do. :D That is very cool that they came to you, nice :wacko:

Very cool.

Figure I should, as I've done so much for free around here, I may get make some $$$ , or at least get all my sites hosted for free. :D

Hold out for a free T-shirt :wacko:

Very cool.

:D:wacko: