[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #7

darin3

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't check ... did somebody say Ray Romano?

:wacko: If he's a gang banger, then I'm Jesse Owens!

Looks like a cross between Ray Barone and Ross Geller (yes, I watched too much tv in the 90's).

Same thing. :D

Alright I hate to do this, but I only have 2 pics left of this momo and I'm sitting in a hotel room in Santa Barbara, CA needing to get on the road up to a project for work. So, in a few minutes, I'll be posting a pic that's gonna pretty much let the cat outta the bag. :wacko:

I call BS. You had a lunch date with H8tank at the last remaining Sambo's restaurant in America before you guys chained a bunch of Santa Barbara ubber-liberals to his truck and dragged them out to the desert leaving them for dead.

Yep, that's me, the tall, not so 1/2 Mexican with the very sensitive wife. yawn: She wasn't happy about all the comments but I enjoyed them. I'm only about 12.5% Mexican.

I do have 3 older boys but couldn't find any good pics of them with me, well any that I didn't look like a complete dork in. :D

Anyway, my hair in most of those pics is actually under control, right now it's truly a rats nest.

I'll post pics of the whole family later tonight or tomorrow because I do want to show them off :D I'm just not exactly sure how to do it but I'll figure it out, I think I have an account at one of the photo sites.

Very funny stuff in there. Glad you didn't make too many rude comments about my daughter, wife was fair game however. Her skin is thin and I love it and yes she's about 3.5 years older then me, not quite my moms age.

:D

Oh and good job T-Bone, he got it pretty early on.

And I would have liked for this go on a bit longer but I have to go get the boys from school then a baseball game and I personally hate when these things go into the night.

Good stuff boys.

Hopefully peepin's wife didn't read this thread, wouldn't want her leavin his asz to pursue me. :brew:

i am still in shock that they let you marry your mother in a northern state. :wacko:

:lol:

:D welcome.

oh....anyone else see the resemblance to rich gannon?

Edited by Bier Meister

No. He's Adam Goldberg and that's final.

Thanks again guys. Oh and Bier, my wife is pissed, watch your back.

I'll probably post the other family pictures in the tailgate at a separate date. Too much going on at work today.

Adam Goldberg, I was actually thinking of him this morning. :wacko: Actually Dazed and Confused was on and it sparked my memory. Classic actor by the way, loved him in Friends and Entrourage, not to mention DaJa Vu and Saving Private Ryan on the big screen.

Need a couple more clues to narrow it down...Fan of ???

cock?

I spit my soda all over the keyboard after this. :D Thanks Peepin! For your penance, you must send your wife up here to clean off my keyboard. I promise to stand at least 2 feet away as she bends over. :wacko:

Nice job Chief! My first thought was Lake Michigan with the first pic. Oh, and the Pens will beat your Wings(I hope).

I don't get the jokes about his wife.

I also am annoyed that I wasn't around for this one as I would have been one of the first people to have guessed the correct answer.

Edit to add: It has to suck to know that when you go out with Puddy and ChuckB you are the going to be the ugliest one in the group.

Edited by wiegie