[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos OTAs

Guest Chappy

Guest Chappy
Radio reports say Cutler is back to playing weight and Marshall is healing ahead of schedule.

I'm bummed about Schefler.

He's going to miss a month, right? I think Scheffler was part of one of my player updates. :wacko:

We're not being fed much information at all from Dove Valley.

We know Scheffler is out for a month. We know that Marshall can't move his fingers on the injured hand yet (but its way early).

Everyone knows about Cutler. It's said he's going through the entire 2 1/2 hour workouts without taking any special care like breaks or snacks.

There are absolute raves about Clady - it's said his footwork & recovery speed is almost beyond belief.

Nothing appreciable on RBs, LBs, DL, or DBs that I've seen.

Woody Paige has this to say

The Broncos looked sensational on the second day of Quarterback Camp at Dove Valley. Based on what I saw, I think they'll win 11 games.

Caveat: What I saw was players walking around, but they sure looked sensational doing it.

The media, by edict from on high, are not allowed to watch the actual practice, so we don't know if they threw, ran, caught, defended and special-teamed well. Mike Shana-han, the on high, chose not to speak to the parasites, so only he knows if they flung, scampered, etc., well.

Where are Bill Belichick and Matt Walsh when we need them? :wacko:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9327392

Woody Paige has this to say

The only possible result of reading anything Paige has to say is a lowered IQ. The condition starts off as temporary, but lasts increasing lengths of time until a permanent state of sports retardedness (technically known as Paige's Disease) is reached.

Take great care, my friend.

Guest Chappy
Ouch.

Yeah, no kidding. I'm starting to learn that Hugh holds some pretty sizeable grudges and that Randall had obviously gotten some people here up in a tizzy in the past. These days, I just try and steer the ship through calmer waters.

Ouch.

Hugh One's been on me ever since I pointed out the Bushies screwed Pat Tillman. They never admit they voted for this stupid war and made mistakes. We all make them but some people never admit them. It goes back a few years.

Paige is weird(I'm not a fan) but also funny once in a while.

I have him on ignore but once in a while his drivel does get through.

Yeah, no kidding. I'm starting to learn that Hugh holds some pretty sizeable grudges and that Randall had obviously gotten some people here up in a tizzy in the past. These days, I just try and steer the ship through calmer waters.

Not really. Randull's a tool that uses this place for spewing his ueber-liberal propaganda incessantly. So much that he's been chased from here on numerous occasions and had to create aliases and pretend he had a brother etc. When Randull stops being a tool, I'll start being nice to him. :D

Then there's moneymakers, an ueber-conservative momo (see, I'm an equal opportunity offender, not politically related) spewing his idiotic rhetoric much the same as Randull, although Randull does add to the football forums which is more than can be said for our resident soccer mom.

Only in America's and his seventeen other usernames because he gets banned weekly is another one, who pretty much just posts to shock and/or antagonize people.

And the there's Irish, but we really don't need to go down that road.

That's about it, I pretty much love everyone else. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne