[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #8

darin3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D tbimm on the right, non-Huddler on the left.

:wacko: I am not in any of these pictures.

John your memory must be fading in your old age!

While I have met Balla, twiley and Big John I have not had the chance to meet darin3 yet.

While I have met Balla, twiley and Big John I have not had the chance to meet darin3 yet.

I was really starting to question how drunk I was when we met because you looked nothing like that guy in the pic. :D

:D I was lookin' forward to :D with ya that weekend, but it was crazier than I expected. Good news is that I'm good 'ole Louisiana every other month or so.... I'm sure we'll :D soon. :brew:

:brew: I was lookin' forward to :wacko: with ya that weekend, but it was crazier than I expected. Good news is that I'm good 'ole Louisiana every other month or so.... I'm sure we'll :D soon. :D

And the better news is that my GF and I are moving to the Quarter so I will be much easier to hook up with if your staying downtown!

:brew: tbimm on the right, non-Huddler on the left.

:D I have no idea who these cats are...I only took this picture because I am a known Patties fan and these Megan Foxes were celebrating their upset. I actually am no longer a Patties fan because they are cheaters.

:wacko: Balla, did I meet tbimm and forget?

No sir...TBimm puts this cat to shame in the GQ department.

:D I am not in any of these pictures.

You are missing out on arguably the coolest dude ever. Darin3 ....we will make a special trip, somehow, to meet TBIMM and slayer...if possible. They are good New Orleans folk. :D

You are missing out on arguably the coolest dude ever.

Agree 100%. Was down in Austin this week and had got the chance to meet up with D3. Couldnt have picked a better huddler to pop my huddle cherry (and my wifes'.......I think :wacko: ). Mrs D3 was aslo just as cool........well maybe a little cooler. :D