[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch

Piles

Hopefully he wasn't driving. If he was it was a really dumb thing to do :wacko: Glad to see that the woman was ok..

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58323

Police Investigate Accident Involving Marshawn Lynch's Car

Multiple sources tell 2 On Your Side that the Buffalo Police Department is investigating a hit and run accident involving a car registered to Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch.

Sources close to the situation say it's still unclear if Lynch was driving the car or whether he was even in the vehicle at the time of Saturday's 3:30 a.m. accident.

According to them, Lynch's car hit a female pedestrian at the corner of Delaware and Chippewa Streets.

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

Buffalo Police Spokesman Mike DeGeorge would not confirm any of these specifics. Instead, he would only say that the department is aware of the incident and is actively investigating.

A Bills spokesman says the team is declining to comment. However, he says Lynch's attorney is out of town and will address the situation when he returns.

Edited by Piles

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

Where is ChuckB when you need him

Ummmmmmmmm

She still there?

Yup.

Can't believe nobody has helped her yet.

I know, it's weird.

She could be hurt really bad.

Yup.

I'm giving it another 10 minutes, and then I'm going to call someone.

There could be something here. He had character questions coming into the draft last year, but most teams felt he was past them.

Lynch owners better begin looking into Fred Jackson, unless Omon impresses in camp. A-Train is still there, as well as Wright. Could be one big fantasy mess if they find Lynch was the driver. He'd most certainly be suspended...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

There could be something here. He had character questions coming into the draft last year, but most teams felt he was past them.

Are you referring to the time he went to his sister's graduation and there was a drive by? That was in no way targeting him?

Or maybe you're talking about the time Marshawn's girlfriend in college accused him of sexual assault. And how It would have been a big deal, until it was actually investigated and she had no evidence or proof. Didn't It happened around the time draft hype was picking up and she simply looked like she wanted her five minutes of fame?

There were never character issues. Period. Just garbage like this that gets thrown around.

Please come to the table with facts before you throw down statements like that.

Lynch owners better begin looking into Fred Jackson, unless Omon impresses in camp. A-Train is still there, as well as Wright. Could be one big fantasy mess if they find Lynch was the driver. He'd most certainly be suspended...

:wacko:

As a Lynch owner I think I will wait until all the Facts come out before I start worrying about this.

first of all, A-Train is not still there.

I hate it when there is accusations of a player being involved in something, and all of a sudden people start to say "You better start looking at the backups." It wasn't even proved that Lynch was in the car. People need to settle down.

For example, when Hardy was accused of pulling a gun on his dad, people completely erased him from their draft boards. I just think there are a lot of accusations out there that turn into nothing.

Are you referring to the time he went to his sister's graduation and there was a drive by? That was in no way targeting him?

Or maybe you're talking about the time Marshawn's girlfriend in college accused him of sexual assault. And how It would have been a big deal, until it was actually investigated and she had no evidence or proof. Didn't It happened around the time draft hype was picking up and she simply looked like she wanted her five minutes of fame?

There were never character issues. Period. Just garbage like this that gets thrown around.

War KPHolmes!

The FACTS ARE that teams had character questions about Lynch before the draft. Which is what I stated. I never said he was guilty or innocent.

AND the FACT IS that it is Lynch's car in the hit and run.

Those are F A C T S. Nothing is made up or "thrown around".

Maybe you should look up the definition of a FACT, or maybe you shouldn't have skipped reading and comprehension.

Or you could try reading this:

Marshawn Lynch Knows He Will Have to Answer Questions on His Past

Did you just get here? :wacko:

The FACTS ARE that teams had character questions about Lynch before the draft. Which is what I stated. I never said he was guilty or innocent.

Maybe you should look up the definition of a FACT, or maybe you shouldn't have skipped reading and comprehension.

You're going lecture me on reading and comprehension when you cite an article that's three paragraphs long, reported by AOL, and no where in the article does it say that teams had character questions about Marshawn.

Yea, good one.

AND the FACT IS that it is Lynch's car in the hit and run.

Those are F A C T S. Nothing is made up or "thrown around".

WAR ROYALWITHCHEESE!

and no where in the article does it say that teams had character questions about Marshawn.

To be honest, Lynch was rumored to go to Green Bay last year so I did a ton of research on him, and a ton of outlets said he had character questions. He was cleared of the charges and what not, the the questions were there... I think that's what Royal was trying to say...

I'm just trying to figure out why KP is defending Lynch? :wacko: Maybe because he's a bears fan... :D

To be honest, Lynch was rumored to go to Green Bay last year so I did a ton of research on him, and a ton of outlets said he had character questions. He was cleared of the charges and what not, the the questions were there... I think that's what Royal was trying to say...

I'm just trying to figure out why KP is defending Lynch? :wacko: Maybe because he's a bears fan... :D

I know the questions were there. I was simply stating that RWC shouldn't be questioning my reading comprehension abilities when the article he selected to support his facts... doesn't.

I defend Marshawn for the same reason you defend your Packers, and if he truly did have character problems, I would have no problem admitting it. (Remember what NFL team I support?)

The fact is though - Marshawn doesn't have character issues. So why wouldn't I defend him? If not for any other reason, than at least to contribute to the Huddle community that looks to Homers for their opinion and insight on situations like this one.

I don't know about any character issues for Lynch, but I do know he had back injury issues that had teams somewhat leery of him on draft day.

He did pass physicals for teams, which is something most prospects don't have to do prior to being drafted.