[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #10

darin3

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be moved to a different MH class granted no class is that great but maybe the least ghey / pathetic looking class and no that wouldn't be your class Twiley. :wacko:

Is that a moustache and goatee or was he just too lazy to use the knife and fork and just did a face plant in his plate of food?

Man , that freak makes isleseeya look straight.

Lets not go overboard here. I mean this dude definately frequents airport restrooms but he by no means is in Isle's league. :wacko:

Lets not go overboard here. I mean this dude definately frequents airport restrooms but he by no means is in Isle's league. :wacko:

:D Pretty funny, considering you're the dining car in the man-gravy train of this MH class! :D

:wacko: I can't believe I will actually be semi-rooting for the Celtics. KG, Pierce and Allen deserve championship rings. F Kobe.

Well stated.

:wacko: I can't believe I will actually be semi-rooting for the Celtics. KG, Pierce and Allen deserve championship rings. F Kobe.

Yeeeeah...us New Yorkers NEVER root for any Boston-based teams. Go Lakers!

Time for a pic!