[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrell Owens Signs 4-Year $34 Million deal With Dallas

There is only one argument you can make without offending Cowboys fans:

This is a great signing

&

The Cowboys WILL win the Super Bowl this year

Anything else, and you are:

1. A Cowboy Hater

2. Have Ring Envy

3. Stupid

...and before you start calling me a hypocrite, I haven't picked the Steelers to win a Super Bowl, since they last won a Super Bowl :wacko:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great signing

&

1. A Cowboy Hater

2. Have Ring Envy

3. Stupid

...and before you start calling me a hypocrite, I haven't picked the Steelers to win a Super Bowl, since they last won a Super Bowl :wacko:

Well, certainly neither us Niner fans or you Steelers fans need to worry about reason #2...

This is a great signing

&

1. A Cowboy Hater

2. Have Ring Envy

3. Stupid

That's bull, the dicussion here is about OPINIONS and the bottom line is everyone here is stating theirs on the record so that in a couple of years we will all know who was accurate and who was all wet. We shall see won't we. For the record, T.O. has proven over the last two years that he is capable of playing at an elite level and being a great teammate to his fellow Cowboys. Now will he keep it up, and earn this new contract? Only time will tell but he has earned the extension and in my opinion will lead this team to very good things this year.

For the record, T.O. has proven over the last two years that he is capable of playing at an elite level and being a great teammate to his fellow Cowboys.

You mean like when he missed 14 straight days of preseason with a "hamstring injury", putting on his Lance Arnstrong jersey & riding a stationary bike on the sidelines for a press sideshow while the rest of the team worked, and then being fined $9500 for missing a team meeting & rehab session, before finally deciding he was fit to practice with the team?

You mean like when he missed 14 straight days of preseason with a "hamstring injury", putting on his Lance Arnstrong jersey & riding a stationary bike on the sidelines for a press sideshow while the rest of the team worked, and then being fined $9500 for missing a team meeting & rehab session, before finally deciding he was fit to practice with the team?

Sounds like improvement to me.

Can't you see he's trying to cut down............

This is a great signing

&

1. A Cowboy Hater

2. Have Ring Envy

3. Stupid

Now you are getting it