[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft ADPs so far

BeeR

Lynch as the #6 RB is a bit weird. Even if you're drafting on potential, I'd rather bank on Gore in a Martz offense, or Barber posting better yardage.

Surprised to see Addai ahead of Westbrook, even assuming a non-PPR scoring system.

First ADP chart I've seen where W Parker is appropriately rated (mid 5th). Most have him as an early 3rd round pick which I think is ridiculous.

I know people have been saying Torry Holt doesn't belong in the top tier of WRs anymore, but geez, an ADP that puts him in the middle of the 5th seems too low.

I just noticed one that shocked me: Heath Miller. TE12 with an ADP of 118? Wow. I think he's much better than that. He should be a notch below the Gonzalez/Cooley/Clark grouping. He had 7 scores last year, and could post improved yardage totals this season.

LenDale White looks a little low, as does Thomas Jones. White should be able to repeat last year's numbers (1200 and 7), and TJ should be in line for a few more scores this season (and even if he's not, he's still a bargain at the end of the 7th).

As a last personal opinion, I have no idea why anyone would take an RB2 early when you can get a near-equivalent guy in round 5, 6 or 7. Are Brandon Jacobs and Reggie Bush (in non-PPR) really 3 or 4 rounds better than LenDale White and Thomas Jones?

Romo huh? :wacko:

I think he showed himself to be the real deal last season. You not a believer?

I was teasing a little. I actually don't have a problem with Romo at all, but while he scored in the top 3 last year for both total points and points per game he doesn't have the proven track record that Manning and Brady have. I'm just a little hesitant to draft a QB in the 2nd/early 3rd if it isn't Brady or Manning, is all. But Romo is certainly #3 on my rankings. However, Brees, Delhomme, and Ben Roethlisberger were pretty close to Romo in terms of points per game. Since I can get those guys in the 4th round or lower I'll pass on QB in the 2nd or 3rd round if I can pick up a stud WR or strong RB#2. On the flip side, if I'm less than thrilled with the RB and WR options in the 3rd round I don't have any problem taking any of my top 3 QB choices, including Romo.

Man, this is the year to trade down out of the first and gather additional 2nd & 3rd round picks. There is tremendous depth at RB with this year's draft class and vet RBs not quite hitting the barrier that age throws up, yet ADPs show stud RB theory in full force.

I'd rather be starting Moss (mid 2nd round ?!?!?!?), Edwards, & Marshall and then add a Harrison/Driver/Ward later with a Jacobs/Graham/James/TJones type RBBC than to try to field to top 20 RBs and taking the pickings later at WR. It seems like FFers as a whole aren't reacting to the passing rules emphasis in a timely manner.

Brady's still too high, and people have unreasonable expections of his getting to 40 or more passing TDs this year. Could it happen? Sure - hell, he hit 50 last year. Is it likely? No.

Grant in the mid 2nd is amazing considering what he did from the point he took over the starting gig in GB. FFers are usually in tune with emerging stud RBs, but there seems to be some real disbelief when it comes to him.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I think people are down on Grant because they do not trust Rogers yet. If the Packers can't pass, Grant will be facing a stacked box and he is not going to get the yards!!

I think people are down on Grant because they do not trust Rogers yet. If the Packers can't pass, Grant will be facing a stacked box and he is not going to get the yards!!

All the more reason for taking Grant in the 2nd round. When GB goes 3 wide, other teams are going to have to commit 4 DBs to coverage, and even at 2 wide with Lee at TE, he can split the 3rd level middle area. Jennings has shown that he simply can not be handled 1 on 1 by anyone other than the top 3-4 CBs in the league, and Driver is still competent as a #2 WR - not to mention Jones & Martin.

Unless Rodgers is a complete bust, Grant is going to do nothing but get more & more productive as teams see Rodgers play. I happen to think Rodgers is the best passer in his class, and should have been a legit #1 pick consideration (I actually predicted that he would go #1 to SF, especially with his Cal roots, and that Smith would have been the one to free fall).