[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hudlle Concensus picks

peepinmofo

If there is interest in starting it up now, I will get it going. I have a few small windows of time that I can set a schedule for and people like BJ and others are always willing to help out when needed.

Give me a show of hands if we want to get this thing rolling or not.

I think we should wait until the middle of July when there is more people around.

Id say shoot for July for this reason as well. Im good for whatever though...

Oh and BB... :wacko:

:D

I think we should wait until the middle of July when there is more people around.

Keep in mind that we don't like to rush the voting so maybe mid-July is too late. In the past I am sure that we got things rolling in June.

Keep in mind that we don't like to rush the voting so maybe mid-July is too late. In the past I am sure that we got things rolling in June.

I agree with Skip. We should start sooner and hold two concensus pick threads...one for offensive players (as we traditionally do) and one for IDP.

Maybe our leadership can send an email blast to all users informing them that Concensus picks will begin and provide the start date?