[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker found unconscious on Vegas strip

tonyr0802

Javon Walker's story (just heard on 850 AM here):

He went to his hotel room and was asleep at 5:30 AM, when he was awakened by a knock on the door. When he opened the door, 3 guys stuck guns in his face, entered his hotel room, hit him, and robbed him. Then the 3 guys took him from the room and into a car, where they drove him for a while and then dumped him in the street.

:wacko:

Sorry, I can't keep a straight face any longer...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another version of what may have happened:

"Evidently, Walker was at a club drinking and a well-known boxer (Update: Spy On Vegas' party roundup puts Floyd Mayweather at the scene, so yeah, that's who our tipster's talking about here) was at another table. Walker ordered 5 bottles of Vodka, so the boxer orders 10 bottles of vodka trying to one-up him. Walker then orders another 5 bottles for his entourage. Evidently, both groups were pretty hammered and words were exchanged. When Walker leaves to go back to their hotel, they are followed by some chick. Walker jumps out of the cab at the traffic light and gets in with the chick following behind. That was the last they saw of Walker. Evidently, another vehicle was following behind the chick and ran the chick off the road and beat the heck out of Walker. Reports haven't been released that the boxer was involved, so we'll see what transpires. As you know, the boxer lives in Vegas and it's his town. His thugs probably beat the heck out of [Walker] and stole his watch and wallet, making it look like a robbery. They left him in some alley. They say Walker may never play again as his face sustained multiple fractures."

link

What do you mean? :wacko:

Also, did you mean 3:30? Or is Javon's 5:30 claims conflicting with the previous reports?

No, I don't mean :D I mean :D

And no, the version I heard said Walker was awakened at his hotel room by the 3 gunmen at 5:30 AM. In other words, according to his story, he was at Tryst partying until only 3:30 AM and went back to his hotel room and was sleeping at 5:30 AM when the incident happened.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Here's the link to the story:

link

EXCLUSIVE - Javon Walker Talks To The Dirty

Posted in Denver, Dirty Athletes, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Scottsdale, The Dirty June 17th, 2008

Javon Walker is a very close friend of ours so we have been reticent about writing this story. He was the victim of a brutal robbery and assault early Monday morning at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. After hearing the rumored versions of what happened concerning this robbery, we felt it best to set the record straight. We spoke with Javon just an hour ago after he was released from oral surgery at the Desert Sunrise Hospital. We are relieved and thankful to hear that he is doing well. We are also pumped to hear that he expects that this incident will in no way prevent him from an amazing season with the Raiders!

The rumor claims that things heated up at Tryst Nightclub after Javon sprayed multiple bottles of Dom Perignon on Floyd Mayweather’s table. This exchange of the bubbly ultimatley led to a robbery and assault by Mayweather’s crew, leaving Javon in the street.

Javon confirms this version as completely FALSE by statement to TheDirty.com - “I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door. I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened.”

Jevon Walker is definitely not a trouble maker. He is a guy focused and dedicated to his sport. He is also the guy who will give you the shirt off his back. It is a shame that he was a victim of this crime. God bless him and…

Broncos suck, go Raiders!

Funny, you'd probably be singing a far different tune if he were still a productive Bronco. Glad to see you're getting so much enjoyment out of this, regardless of how it happened. :wacko:

Yeah, because I'm such a ginormous homer...

Walker's made his own bed. It's nice to see these types of guys have to sleep in it every once in a while. Call it a perverse pleasure.

Funny, you'd probably be singing a far different tune if he were still a productive Bronco. Glad to see you're getting so much enjoyment out of this, regardless of how it happened. :wacko:

Personally, I am amazed at the how Walker seemingly learned nothing...NOTHING...from the night Darrent Williams was murdered. I hope the guy comes back healthy. Not from a football perspective, but from the human view. However, in my eyes, he is nothing but a HUGH waste of talent because he is throwing it all away. He does not learn from the past and he is on a very self-destructive road.

He was incredibly lucky he was not the one who was shot two years ago, and very lucky he did not sustain more serious injuries on Monday. When will he learn? When he's been murdered too?

Edited by The Wolf

Maybe Al should hire one of his old friends from Brooklyn to put out a hit on this idiot...then the Raiders could get their 16 mil back :wacko: (Ok, I am kidding about the maybe part)

That's not Walker's fault, my friend...what's he supposed to do...say NO? Nope...Senile old Al is wreaking havoc with his ridiculous signings. He's the one the hit squad should be gunning for.

That's not Walker's fault, my friend...what's he supposed to do...say NO? Nope...Senile old Al is wreaking havoc with his ridiculous signings. He's the one the hit squad should be gunning for.

Hmm, let's see...about a year and half ago Javon and his boys were doing almost the same thing in a nightclub in Denver....spraying champagne over the crowd and showing off what they have....later that night, Williams get shot in the Limo and dies next to Javon

Fast forward to now...this idiot is partying it up, spraying champange over the crowd, probably pisses off a lot people in the process, draws all types of attention to himself....and surprise ends up passed out in the street with his face smashed in....

Maybe he would have excuse if he still was just out of college, but at 29, and with his former teamate dying after similar circumstances that guy should know better.

...and I wasnt complaining about Walker accepting the bonus, my friend. Just his attitude, his lack of judgement, his lack of commitment to his team, his lack of common sense, and his failure to learn from a tradegy that happend to his friend just 1 and 1/2 years ago.

It's knuckleheads like this who are ruining the league.

You did a search back to January for that?

Regardless whether you do something dumb or not rape and beatings are not warranted.

Only a few months. It's not like I went back to Jan 2006. And why should that maatter? - I have always felt that was one of the most classless things ever said here, evenn before you touch the topic of rape in your response. I said so then.

Glad to see you've since changed your tune.

“I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door. I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened.”

Because VIP's are getting knocked unconscious and drug out of Las Vegas Hotels all the time. Can't wait to see that video surveillance.

...and I wasnt complaining about Walker accepting the bonus, my friend. Just his attitude, his lack of judgement, his lack of commitment to his team, his lack of common sense, and his failure to learn from a tradegy that happend to his friend just 1 and 1/2 years ago.

It's knuckleheads like this who are ruining the league.

OK :wacko:

We're in agreement 110% on this. As per posts I wrote earlier that mentioed the same as you just did, of all people, he should have learned first hand that one's actions can have horrible ramifications.

It is impossible to remove a guest from a hotel involuntarily without the management (read: mob) knowing about it. As such, he wasn't robbed, he simply got mixed up with the wrong crowd and paid the price.

(Unless the mob has become seriously impotent over the years since I've been there)

The jumping out of one car and into another car story sounds very likely. If javon was taken from his hotel room at gunpoint, you can bet your A$$ there's video from 12 different cameras until they got to the parking lot. We're talking Vegas here.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that they never find him returning in the first place, which would also have been taped.

Yeah, because I'm such a ginormous homer...

Walker's made his own bed. It's nice to see these types of guys have to sleep in it every once in a while. Call it a perverse pleasure.

Man, for a "veteran", you take bait wayyyyyyyy too easy. :D

A late report said that the culprits original intention was to rob the cartelidge from his knees. When they realized he had none they became angry and lit his tits up

A late report said that the culprits original intention was to rob the cartelidge from his knees. When they realized he had none they became angry and lit his tits up

Cartilidge is a hot item on the black market... (No not african american market....)