[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst beer you ever had

Atlanta Cracker

I'll never forget the first time I tried Blue Moon -- right after it had hit the market. I had no idea what it was about. When it hit my taste buds, I almost spit it out. It tasted like alfalfa or something.

Also, some people drink "banana weizen" in Germany. Once, while quite intoxicated, I decided to try one. I haven't been able to drink any kind of weiss beer ever since.

wow- I love a Blue Moon once in a while. -

for me, besides the obvious Natty Light, PBR, Black Label, etc. chit beers

Certainly not the worst, but I can't stand Heineken - most overrated beer on the planet, not a fan of Miller either

Edited by wildcat2334

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drank this in college.... :D - the original Malt Liquor.

Forgot about this one...drank that occasionally too. :wacko::D - Now you're just showing off your blackness with the crooked eye.

And the worst of the worst...:D - uh...that is some bad beer but I do believe it started the whole Miller Chill and Bud Light Lime craze.

Went to Wisconsin for a wedding in high school, and remember really liking this...:D

:D

When I was in college, the student news paper had a coupon for Rainier Draft Light for $3.99 a case. We bought like 10 cases thinking what a great deal. We crammed it all into those little dorm fridges we all had and planned to get really drunk over the weekend. Wow was that some bad beer. It was cheep tho

Drummond Brother's from a brewery in Evansville in the early 90's was awful! Falls City bought the brand when they closed shop. Not sure if it is still made or not, but the only redeeming quality was the price of $2.99/case!

No matter how cold, or how fresh, it ALWAYS tastes skunked to me. :wacko:

Reminds me of a beer called Dead Skunk brewed out of Wisconsin I believe. I barely got down the first mouth full before heaving. I never did get my 99 beers around the world t-shirt.

When I was in college, the student news paper had a coupon for Rainier Draft Light for $3.99 a case. We bought like 10 cases thinking what a great deal. We crammed it all into those little dorm fridges we all had and planned to get really drunk over the weekend. Wow was that some bad beer. It was cheep tho

We had a similar deal in college on Laker Ice. It was about the same price. It was during the summer and everywhere you went in town, people were drinking Laker Ice on the front porches.

Samuel Adams..... :wacko: ..........their commercials are even worse with the two ghey brewers gettin wood together and then the Top Flamer with the azs target glasses lubin it up from his desk..... :D

why do you hate puddy?

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this.

And then if you turned the bottle upside down...you got this.

does everyone see it?!?!

:wacko:

Batman going down on catwoman.... many beers were had while discussing this in college. The batman was easy to make out but we concluded that you needed to be majorly stoned and drunk to actually make out the cat woman reference.