[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall in risk of getting suspended

tazinib1

My first marriage ended with her trying to push me down the stairs as I was walking out. Sprained my wrist grabbing the railing so I didn't fly out the window over the stair landing.

Or maybe it was just you. :D:wacko:

:D:D

You got lucky when you were younger?

My first marriage ended with her trying to push me down the stairs as I was walking out. Sprained my wrist grabbing the railing so I didn't fly out the window over the stair landing.

Dude. Dasfuggedup.

I had an ex-girlfriend call the cops on me once, but to be fair... I was shooting roman candles off at her house.

Brandon Marshall was fully cleared for team activities this week and began to catch passes with both hands with no complications.

On the field, things are looking up. Marshall was reportedly catching passes one-handed with his surgically repaired arm and caught any variety of passes. The nerve damage doesn't appear to be lasting. Off the field, it's still a mystery if Marshall will be suspended. But when he plays, he's a top-10 wideout.

Source: Rocky Mountain News

:wacko:

Reports obtained by The Denver Post on Friday detail accusations that Marshall previously punched his girlfriend, cut her leg with a knife and threw a rock at a car in which she was a passenger.

Marshall did not return a call seeking comment Saturday, and the attorney representing him declined to comment.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9731406?source=rss