[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What IDPs will I see at...

Rookie draft

12 team league

5 rounds

4 LBs finished in the top 30 this year

Anyone got some ideas?

No, no Keggerz, or anyone else, please, please no giant frog shiz, if it makes you feel better, he has been taken.

1.5 pts= 1 tackles

.8=assist

5=int

4=sack

start

2DLs

4LBs

4DBs

Edited by Patsfan39

Awfully difficult to answer this question withour any idea of your scoring system, relative value of players, and starting requirements.

Leagues that put heavier emphasis on D scoring and start full Ds will see LBs go off the board faster than those that don't, obviously. It does appear that D scores relatively heavily in your league if 4 LBs finished in the top 30 but their value is relative depending upon whether every team starts 1 LB or can start 4 LBs.

In a typical 12 team start-11 flex D league and LBs scoring relatively well, I'd expect the following LBs to be off the board in the time frame of late 4th/early 5th round:

Lofton

Mayo

Dizon

Rivers

Gooden

Adibi

Connor

After that, the rest of the LBs are a crap shoot as to which might last and which will be gone.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Awfully difficult to answer this question withour any idea of your scoring system, relative value of players, and starting requirements.

Leagues that put heavier emphasis on D scoring and start full Ds will see LBs go off the board faster than those that don't, obviously. It does appear that D scores relatively heavily in your league if 4 LBs finished in the top 30 but their value is relative depending upon whether every team starts 1 LB or can start 4 LBs.

In a typical 12 team start-11 flex D league and LBs scoring relatively well, I'd expect the following LBs to be off the board in the time frame of late 4th/early 5th round:

Lofton

Mayo

Dizon

Rivers

Gooden

Adibi

Connor

After that, the rest of the LBs are a crap shoot as to which might last and which will be gone.

What is the news on Spencer Larsen? Where would you rank him on your list if he gets the starting MLB job in camp? Top three. Also, what do you make of Beau Bell?

Lofton

Mayo

Dizon

Rivers

Gooden

Adibi

Connor

I'd add that frog that's as big as a dog. If jumps on you, you're done!!!!

What is the news on Spencer Larsen? Where would you rank him on your list if he gets the starting MLB job in camp? Top three. Also, what do you make of Beau Bell?

There' no clue right now who the MLB in DEN wll be. The only thing that has escaped OTAs is that the staff isn't too crazy about Koutevides right now. It could be any of Koutevides, Webster, Larsen, or Beck. If it's Webster, the DEN is in real big trouble before the season even starts. Beck has had chances and has barely managed to stay in the league, much less show he's starter-quality. I'm rolling the dice on Larsen in 3 dynasty leagues. The DEN MLB is fairly sure to be a very solid #2 FF LB - they accumulate a ton of tackles. But right now the situation is as cryptic as the starting RB spot.

I'm not too wild about Bell. I don't see him as being capable of getting past the guys already manning his spot. I'd put Geno Hayes well ahead of him. He' in line for a plum FF LB spot in TB when Brooks decides to hang up his cleats, but there's no telling whether he'll get his chance later this year, or in 2 years.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Like Billy said it's hard to predict and value changes every day. Adibi's been moving up lately.

In one standard league at 4.10 Bell, Connor, Wheeler, Larsen, Hayes, Keglar, Kehl and Gooden were available. Gooden's moving up so he may not be there.