[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 CCS, Pick #1

Avernus

Neil Racker.

I don't know why you all are picking LT. There will be plenty of left tackles left. The kickers go fast.

But I would suggest a guy name LaDainian Tomlinson. I heard he was pretty good. :wacko:

Jeez guys, I don't think Lawrence Taylor is going to do much this year as far as toting the rock goes.

Ladanian Tomlnson, however, should be taken early and often in your local draft!

Peace

policy

Westbrook :wacko:

Nah, I'd take LT if I ever got to pick first

Edited by Zooty

Fantasy Football is a funny little animal. Just two years ago, SA was pushing LT for first overall. The year after a record setting year he tumbled and never came back, while LT has been the most consistent and elite fantasy producers.

Is it LTs time to have the "off"' year? He is an amazing, well conditioned, extremely hard working, smart player. However, he has been getting a ton of carries over the years, and last year he had his first injury which caused him to come down from heaven and be human again, posting good, but not the usual gawdy fantasy numbers. It just might be time to take a chance on an up and coming young buck who could have 20+ tds this year. SJack, AP?

That being said, if I had the first pick I would have to go with LT, just to ride the train for one more year. If he a has another great year, it will likely be one of his last stellar FFB years. I just have that funny feeling that he might not put up the numbers that everyone is used to in 2008.

My :wacko: