[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #2

Avernus

Not sure AD is the sure fire #2 pick when he'll still be sharing some of the load with Taylor. SJax on the other hand has no such concerns, and he will now be the lead back in an Al Saunders offense that made legends of Priest and LJ (and nearly Portis last year). Plus, this is PPR and SJax is a guy Bulger leans on heavily in the passing game. For that matter, in this format, I'm not so sure Westbrook doesn't rank ahead of AD, too.

Oh well, I may eat my words later, so I'll shut up now and vote.

Steven Jackson

Sjax

Peterson still has QB issues and was very hot and cold last year. Plus Taylor didn't go anywhere.

People tend to forget that. And He's started what, 9 games in his career?

I don't think anyone forgot - it's just too hard to ignore what he did as a 'backup'. Every player is hot and cold, no RB produces every single game. ADP is a phenominal RB with a phenominal O-line and we should expect him to only get better. :wacko:

Not sure AD is the sure fire #2 pick when he'll still be sharing some of the load with Taylor. SJax on the other hand has no such concerns, and he will now be the lead back in an Al Saunders offense that made legends of Priest and LJ (and nearly Portis last year). Plus, this is PPR and SJax is a guy Bulger leans on heavily in the passing game. For that matter, in this format, I'm not so sure Westbrook doesn't rank ahead of AD, too.

Oh well, I may eat my words later, so I'll shut up now and vote.

Steven Jackson

Peterson is on a better team and will be the primary RB instead of the secondary back...

and who said sharing the load was a bad thing?....he'll still get 20+ touches a game IMO...