[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's got NFL Network?

tazinib1

watching it now - just led the team on a 82 yard drive that needed 40 seconds or so to win the game by one point. Little did they know back in 1992...

Boomer Esaison was the CIN QB... bet he thought he was better than Favre back then.

Watching Brett Favre against the Bengals from 1992. His first comeback victory. Who would have thunk it seeing him play the first half, he'd be a HOF'r and NEVER MISS A FREAKEN GAME!!!

I knew if Ron Wolf gave up a first round pick for him he would be good. That one throw was a thing of beauty and we knew we had something.

Once he was asked what if he was driven into the ground by a big D lineman and he said "Maybe it'll knock some sense into me" :wacko:

No offense, but I don't really understand watching a game that happened so many years ago with no real significance. So it was his first comeback. Who really cares and what do you really gain by watching it? Especially if you saw it live?

Waste of life...

It was the first (nearly) full game ever played by the most productive (and arguably therefor the greatest) QB that ever played and which marked the start of his amazing streak of 254 consecutive starts. It was a storybook beginning to a storybook career. The amazing thing is that the announcers were talking about what a gunslinger Favre was and pretty much were saying exactly what was said every week for the next 16 years.

That game was a piece of NFL history.

It was the first (nearly) full game ever played by the most productive (and arguably therefor the greatest) QB that ever played and which marked the start of his amazing streak of 254 consecutive starts. It was a storybook beginning to a storybook career. The amazing thing is that the announcers were talking about what a gunslinger Favre was and pretty much were saying exactly what was said every week for the next 16 years.

That game was a piece of NFL history.

Of course it was. Exactly that: history.

What did you gain or learn by re-watching it?

Of course it was. Exactly that: history.

What did you gain or learn by re-watching it?

I enjoyed it immensely. It made me happy. I learned how young he looked in his first game and how his playing style never really changed. But mostly I found it very entertaining. :D

I even enjoy watching history shows in general. Particularly shows about warfare even though I know who is going to win at the end. :wacko:

No doubt. But they usually reserve their programming for meaningful games and championships.

No doubt - there's a cornucopia of meaningful programming today!

Logo 25 ESPNCL

Cheap Seats 1978 World's Strongest Man

Cheap Seats Superdogs, Superjocks

NASCAR Racing 1979 Daytona 500

PBA Bowling 1970: Firestone Tournament of Champions

PBA Bowling 1974: Midas Open

Stump the Schwab

Stump the Schwab

American Gladiators