[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonzo the Heimlich guy.

Front Row

Awesome on both counts. These are the kind of stories (and threads) that should get the attention - not the mindless dirtbags getting busted for DUI/knocking up (or beating up) his girlfriend//drugs/etc etc etc.

When my son was very young (under 10) he had a habit of mispronouncing trite phrases all the time.

For instance, when he had to go to school one day before the actual first day of class for an "orientation", he called it an 'irritation" and an "aggravation" without knowing what any of the three words meant.

One day he came home from school and announced that he had learned all about the "Heimlich remover"

Was it Gonzo that ran into the 49ers photog sending him to a cat-scan which found something wrong with his noggin...saving his life too?

Yea, he knocked the guy unconscious and he wouldn't wake up. They found a tumor on his brain and I'm pretty sure Gonzo paid for all of the opperations. The guy is in great health now and he and Gonzo still keep in touch.

He's pretty good at saving people's lives apparently. :wacko:

Yea, he knocked the guy unconscious and he wouldn't wake up. They found a tumor on his brain and I'm pretty sure Gonzo paid for all of the opperations. The guy is in great health now and he and Gonzo still keep in touch.

He's pretty good at saving people's lives apparently. :wacko:

http://www.sportsshooter.com/news_story.html?id=507

I'm in Pittsburgh for two weeks of corporate training, and I just found out today that the guy who was choking is a fellow manager for our company. :wacko: Either way, it's a pretty cool story.