[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Duper Sleeper ------ Fred Jackson

kabal152

:wacko: I have never seen a board with as many dumb responses to an obscure post featuring an obscure player. :D

I am not looking at half of any situation. Fred Jackson played well in two games. I happened to catch them both (Thanks Sunday Ticket and Super Fan). For all the MLynch owners, Jackson is the handcuff, not Wright. In the response above, some lady placed Tom Brady and Matt Cassell in the same sentence!!!

If Lynch goes down, I think you may actually be able to survive with Fred Jackson. Yeah your team is taking a sizeable hit, but your season won't come to a grinding halt. He seems like a capable backup and a decent insurance policy for Lynch. Look, if you have Brady and he goes down and they are forced to replace him with Matt Cassell, kiss your azz, money and season goodbye!!!

Although, I am sure when Drew Bledsoe busted up his lungs a few years ago and Brady had to take over , gloom and doom was in the forecast. How did that turn out :D

THIS IS WHY THEY CALL THEM SLEEPERS

Carry On Fellas

You start a dumb thread but we're the dumb ones for commenting on it? OK I'll put you on ignore. Problem solved.