[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #10

Avernus

Reggie Wayne will outscore any of the available RBs by a good margin in this scoring system, if anybody cares about drafting players that score a lot of points.

True Dat. About six WRs will outscore the available RBs here based on Huddle projections. Do you take a RB here and back to WR on the short turn or WR/RB?

I'd take Wayne and then be happy with any of the leftover rbs in the 2nd.

I can't imagine taking a middle tier RB here when you can get a top QB ( who happens to score the most points of any position typically). I know the point drop off isn't as severe with QBs but you can get a very similar RB in 4 picks on the backslide.

Peyton Manning is my vote.

I agree with you except for the pick, With threir easy schedule I'll go with Brady.

True Dat. About six WRs will outscore the available RBs here based on Huddle projections. Do you take a RB here and back to WR on the short turn or WR/RB?

I'd take Wayne and then be happy with any of the leftover rbs in the 2nd.

I take WR here, and re-evaluate at 2:3. Not absolutely sure I wouldn't go WR/WR if say, Owens was still there. There are a couple of RBs in rounds 3-4 that I think are just as good as what is left at this point. But I don't exactly expect the crowd to follow me on this one.

MBIII

I think you have to assume that over the next 4 picks (1.11,1.12,2.1,2.2) that the following will come off the board:

Brady for sure-fine with that, can't take him at 10

Wayne more than likely will come off

TO might come off with Wayne or in front of Wayne

McGahee or Grant will come off, if 2 WR do NOT come off they both could go

That will leave you with your second round pick being (TO/Grant/McGahee/Other), not a bad first two picks overall.

I would not mind taking Barber/Grant then coming back with best available WR in 3rd, best QB or WR in 4th.

Dallas will score some points and Barber will get his share of yards/TD's, better O than GB or Balt!

Reggie Wayne for me I know i said Barber for the last pick but I feel differently here mainly because the picks are a little closer together this time making RB not quite as important take the 2nd best WR and run with him his consistency will help every week.

I take WR here, and re-evaluate at 2:3. Not absolutely sure I wouldn't go WR/WR if say, Owens was still there. There are a couple of RBs in rounds 3-4 that I think are just as good as what is left at this point. But I don't exactly expect the crowd to follow me on this one.

I have been thinking and posting about this for a while. I lean more toward re-evaluating at round two(If Grant is around), but the possibility of pairing Moss and TO is pretty interesting. Given the strong class of rookie backs I would feel more comfortable this year than anyother. Also, consider the fact that Chad Johnson could fall in a lot of drafts maybe into the third and the combination of Moss/TO/Chad is amazing. This would all have to happen in the perfect storm and you know the people you draft with...............

This ranking system is about total player value, not if you were actually picking 10 with consideration to your next pick.

I have been thinking and posting about this for a while. I lean more toward re-evaluating at round two(If Grant is around), but the possibility of pairing Moss and TO is pretty interesting. Given the strong class of rookie backs I would feel more comfortable this year than anyother. Also, consider the fact that Chad Johnson could fall in a lot of drafts maybe into the third and the combination of Moss/TO/Chad is amazing. This would all have to happen in the perfect storm and you know the people you draft with...............

This ranking system is about total player value, not if you were actually picking 10 with consideration to your next pick.

The ranking system may be about total player value, but the reality here is that people will largely draft the way they rank. I mean, people don't REALLY think that Barber will outscore Wayne in this system do they? No. They are desperately grasping for a running back that will stand head and shoulders above the pack. As they will do in the draft.